𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

.It's nearly 1 in the morning and Severus has not come home yet. He went out with some friends and he still isn't home. 

I'm waiting on the couch in the living room, trying my hardest to stay awake. We were supposed to spend the day together since it's my birthday but Severus had probably forgotten. I tried asking him what today was and he just shrugged.

 It hurts that he doesn't remember but I can't do anything about it now. I heard a few clattering noises before the door swung open. 

 A wasted Severus walked in, slurring profanities. I quickly stood up and went over. I caught him before he could fall over and helped him stand up straight. 

"You promised you'd be back by 11:00." I said mad. 

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He snapped anger growing on his voice. 

"Severus  I was just worried about you and you broke your promise." I said again and he scoffed. He pushed past me almost causing me to almost stumble down. I gently caught his arm and turned him around. "Severus you aren't being too nice." I mumbled. He snatched out of my light grasp and walked over to the fridge. He grabbed another fire whiskey but I quickly snatched it from him before he can take a sip. 

"Give it back." He growled staring daggers at me. 

"Severus, no. You'll have a huge hangover tomorrow and you'll regret it." I said softly. 

"Give it the fuck back." He said growing furious. "No." I said but I guess something snapped in him. 

He walked over to me and snatched the drink before pushing me to the ground. I looked up at him in pure sadness and shock. I tired standing up but felt a deep pain in my ankle. I cried out and looked down it. It looked fine but I assume it's sprained. 

"S-Severys please stop drinking." I said again as I limped over. 

"No. It helps me forget that I have you in my life." He snapped and my heart shattered. "Y-You don't mean t-that." I stuttered. 

 "Oh love. But I do." He said laughing darkly. I felt a tear roll down my face and watched as Severus walked away. I went after him and gently caught his hand. 

"Severys I k-know you don't mean it-" he yanked his arm away and- SLAP! I dropped to the ground holding my cheek as I looked up at him in fear. 

"Don't touch me, you bitch!" He yelled and took a few steps towards me. I shuffled backwards as tears rolled down my face. H-he just.. h-hit me. He scoffed and stomped into his bedroom. I lay on the ground crying as the moment repeats in my head. Severus has never once laid a hand on me like that. I crawled over to the couch and climbed on before hugging my knees tightly. I sobbed into them as my body shook rapidly. 

 I stayed up the rest of the night, afraid Severys might come back and hurt me, until I eventually fell asleep. 

 Morning

 I woke up to shuffling and loud noises. I slowly raised my head from my sleeping position and looked over to see Severus. "Morning." He said walking towards me. I whimpered and shuffled away. "P-Please don't h-hurt me." I cried. 

"Y/n what are you talking about? I'd never hurt you." Severus  said softly and walked closer. He lifted up my chin and I stiffened. He gasped as he ran his thumb over the bruise appearing on my face. 

"W-Who did this darling?!" He asked in worry as he picked me up. He sat on the couch and sat me on his lap. I shook a bit and flinched slightly at his touch. "y/n who did this?" He asked again as he rubbed my arm. 

 I looked at him in tears and my breath hitched. "Y-You d-did." I whispered and his eyes widened. "What- when!?" He asked shocked as he inspected my face. 

"Yesterday. Y-You came home d-drunk." I said again and guilt filled his eyes. "You said y-you wanted to drink more s-so you can forget that y-you have me in your l-life." I mumbled, flashbacks appearing once again. "Y-You called me a b-bitch and h-hit m-me." I cried again. 

"Oh my god.." he whispered in disbelief. He lifted my chin and wiped away my tears. "I want you to hear me out." He said and I nodded. "y/n every single thing that came out of my fucked up mouth is a lie. I'd never ever intentionally lay a hand on you like that and I'm soo sorry. I regret ever saying these words to you and I promise with everything that I'll never drink this much again. Stab me with a knife if I even get close to you or break your heart." He continued making me chuckle and sniffle. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want anything more. Hell give me a unlimited supply of potions and I'll decline. If I got to trade you for millions and millions of cash, I'll decline. Get me the hottest model out there and I'll decline. I want you and only you and I'm overjoyed to have you in my arms and in my life.

"You cured my depression. You made me feel happy and made me regret ever trying to commit suicide. I love you more than anything. I want you to know that I'll never lay a hand on you like that again and I love you more than anything life could offer. I'd rather die than lose you or be with anyone else. I love you y/n." Tears rolled down my face as well as his. "I'm soo sorry." He whispered running his thumb over my bruised cheek. 

"I-It's alright Severus. I-It'll heal." I said assuringly. 

"Can you forgive me darling?" He asked in hope. 

"Always." I whispered and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid down, me going down with him. He pulled me up more and ran his hands through my hair. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. 

He reconnected our lips, making me gasp at the sudden movement. He ran his hands over my waist and down to my ass making me gasp through the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and massaged my ass. I chuckled as he gently slapped it. He held my thighs and pulled me up, closer to him. 

"I love you so much my love." He whispered against my lips. "I love you too." I whispered back as I placed my hands on his chest. Severus made it up to me the rest of the day and bought many cakes with tons of balloons. He invited everyone over to celebrate my birthday. I smiled at Severus  and held his hand as the group held us in the air. We leaned in for a quick kiss but were separated making us laugh. I really do love Severus . I'm happy to be his.