»𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭«

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"𝐼 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌."
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

i was woken up by a small pang in my stomach

i winced, and Severus woke up shortly after. 

"Darling, are you alright?" he asked concerned

"i'm fine, must've just eaten some bad food. let me just go to the bathroom real quick and clean my face, i'm sure i'll be fine my love."  I said, Severus reluctantly let me go. 

As i wandered into the bathroom, I eyed a pregnancy test box. 

Well, it couldn't hurt to check. I massaged my temples, feeling the startings of a migraine.

fuck- when the test finished, i pulled it out and gulped, my throat suddenly feeling dry. 

it was positive. 

i know how Severus was about children. he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of them most of the time I mean you see how he treats his students.

I was petrified of what he would think about this news. What if he left me to take care of the child on my own? 

I could have my best friend to look after the child with me, but i wanted it to be with Severus.  It had to be Severus . 

with shaking hands, i walked back into our shared bedroom. Severus looked up at me, raising an eyebrow when he saw me clutching something. 

"y/n, is everything alright? are you running a fever—?"

  "n-no... i..."  i couldn't find my voice anymore, so i just wordlessly handed it to Severus. He eyed the test, then looked at me, an unreadable expression on his face. 

"are... are you sure?" he asked with no expression and that made me worried

"well, i felt that twinge in my stomach, and i've been feeling weird for a few days. i think i am... pregnant."  I said while Severus wordlessly put the test on the nightstand, moving to the edge of our bed absentmindedly. 

After a tense silence, he pulled me into a hug. 

I was shocked, given that i thought he was going to leave me. 

"I am so happy... i just don't know what to do. will i be a good father?" He asked

"Of course you will darling" i said smiling and reassuring him.

" I'm scared..will... will I be like my father?"  i stared at him sadly tears pouring freely from my eyes now. 

" My love of course not. We're going to be the best parents we can be."  A smile went on his face and kissed me passionately.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Severus! the baby kicked!" I said excitedly

"it did? can... can I feel?" Severus asked shyly

"Of course! Just put your hand right here."  i guided his hand to my plush tummy.

"...oh!"  an adorable smile crossed his face, making me smile as well. 

"seems like they're excited to meet their daddy." 

"daddy... i like the sound of that."  He said rather seductively i giggled. "Not that kind of way Severus!." I said laughing.

  We curled into each other, enjoying the shared warmth. our baby gave another appreciative kick.