Back to Indraprasth ❤️

Please don't forget to upvote✨,your response had me numb🥺🥺❤️🙈🙈,Thankyou so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Draupadi's Pov :-

Everyone's eyes were hung with shame.
'Pitamah and Matama Vidur if you will be silent on these kind of things , the nation will get a very wrong impression.' I said while joining my hands.

'I'm sorry Panchali, I'll make sure to repent my mistake' Arya Yudhisthir said.
'Arya if you really want to repent, the only way a king can repent is by helping his citizens, take care of your kingdom in a better way and try to be a good example always.'
His face was calm now we smiled.
'Okay, as per the Samragyi says this law will be added to the law of both the kingdoms and will be strictly implemented, the Sabha is dismissed'.
Maharaj Dhritrashtra said.

Duryodhan was broken, he didn't knew what Mamashree's actual plans were, even if he had to destroy Kauravas for his revenge he wouldn't have had given it a second thought.
Dusshasan was sad too, but he was a fool too , he didn't cared much.

Duryodhan and his brothers left the hall with Mamashree, his departure from Hastinapur was near.

Elders also left the assembly, Pandavas and I were standing there joining my hands , Pitamah and Vidur stopped for a moment , me and Pandavas went towards him .

'Putri, today you've saved our Kingdom from destruction, God bless you with immense happiness and prosperity',Pitamah said.

'It's my home too Pitamah, it's my duty to think of it's welfare'.
He smiled and Kakashree Vidur too blessed me .

Bhrata Karn looked at me , I smiled at him he came towards me ,'Thanks Panchali' he said.
'Now you'll have to protect me Bhratashree' I said in a playful manner 'and don't forget about providing your assistance to my children also take care of Bhabhishree' .

'ofcourse Panchali', he looked towards Pandavas, they all bowed towards him and he bowed in response and left from there.

'Arya' I didn't knew how to start, I wanted to know if they are angry with me when I said to Duryodhan for putting Angraj on stake.

'We know everything Panchali' Arya Nakul said.
I looked at him with widened eyes.
'Panchali at this rate your eyes will come out my dear' Arya Sahdev said.

'Don't tease my Kalyani ,Anuj'
'We all got to know everything only yesterday night'. Arya Yudhisthir added .

'You guys are not angry with me?'

'How can we be my beloved ?, At first we were but then we discussed it with Arjun , he told us everything, also today you saved me from committing a grave sin, I can't thank you enough, actually I should be the one saying sorry' Arya Bheem said.

I was really burden free at this moment. I decided to talk about the game at home , now Bhratashree was important.
'But Arya then why didn't you tell Bhratashree.'

'Panchali, we heard that he doesn't want us to know because he didn't wanted the crown of Indraprasth, so we decided not to burden him with any responsibility he doesn't want, all we want for him is for him and Bhabhishree Vrushali to be happy'. Arya Nakul added.

I looked Arya Yudhisthir questionably, if he didn't wanted to burden Bhrata Karna with kingdom then why he gave my Ang kingdom back.

'I know Panchali what you are thinking, it was a tough decision ,but I've heard that Ang kingdom is a very properous and happy kingdom , the country people there are very happy in Bhratashree's kingdom and a king is someone who is accepted and respected by the people . So I decided to give him back the Kingdom'.