Night of Confrontation 💔

Don't forget to upvote if you like this chapter 🙈✨💗 let's make it 30+guys🙈 Thankyou for your love on the previous one.

Draupadi's Pov :-

I was happy that he decided to meet Mata but I was still worried, he was always a warm and considerate person but he was not the same person today, his eyes were cold and hold only anger, I was wondering if I did a mistake what if he doesn't support me tomorrow it was not like I didn't care about him he was my brother I cared about him but a woman who might be get disrobed tomorrow was really insecure about her security. I thought of Krishna in my mind and left from there. Maata and Bhratashree had to decide whatever will happen next.

I entered the chamber every eyes were on me specially Arya Arjun's.

'What happened Panchali, why he called for you?, Everything okay??'

'Yes Arya , Bhratashree wants to meet Maata Kunti'.
Arya Arjun's sad face suddenly glowed up but everyone else was confused.
'Is something going on Panchali?' Arya Yudhisthir added.

'I don't know Arya he just said that'.
'Okay let him in',he said.

I knew Bhratashree wanted to talk to her alone ,now what will happen.

Bhratashree entered the room , his face got more red due to anger upon seeing everyone happily enjoying mother love, he looked at Mata , he was wondering how could she be so happy with her other sons when one of her son was suffering like that.

'Pranam Angraj' everyone said.
'Aaiye bhojan grahan kijiye' Arya Yudhisthir said.
'No need, Jyeshth Kunti Putra, I've already eaten'.
Everyone was shocked , he was a warm person and insulting someone was not his style but today it seemed like he was taunting Arya.
But since they all respected Angraj  they remained silent.
'I came here to talk to Rajmata Kunti in private so now if you all excuse us'.

His statement came out really rude that even I got angry, but I could understand his state of mind.

'It's late at night, if you want to say something say infront of us' Arya Bheem said in anger.
'I'm not a kind of man who don't know how to respect a woman , Rajkumar Bheem, my mother has taught me manners.'

He really was going out of control due to his anger I had to intervene in between.
'Arya let it be let them talk we'll wait in our chambers'I said .
Everyone left the room in anger.
I too left the room with a hope that everything will be all right.

Pov ends.

Karna's Pov:-

I entered the chamber in anger and I agree I misbehaved but it was hard to remain calm, Draupdi understood that and make everyone leave.
I was standing in front of Rajmata Kunti, a woman I've always worshiped as Devi , as my mother , a woman that was very close to my heart , now today I got to know that she actually was my mother I felt angry how could she be happy with her sons when one of her son was facing the taunts of society.
How could she stay put when she heard all those taunt which were echoing the whole ground during KalaPradarshan , how could she just put me in a basket and flow me in the river, didn't she even thought about what if I'll get hurt, what if I drowned in the river, what if any wild animal ate me?? She didn't thought of any of this ?what kind of a mother is she?

'Aao Putra' she said in a very calm manner.
She had full confidence and audacity to face me like that , like she doesn't even know me.

'Why are you calling me putra,Rajmata?, Everyone knows you've 5 sons'
Her face turned pale I used to like it before when she called me Putra and today I was taunting her for that.
'Even as a Rajmata every person in my country is my son, Putra and so are you, did something happened? Why are you angry??'