Karna's Secret Revealed?💔

Please don't forget to upvote😁❤️🙈 I'll update the next update only after this update reaches 25 upvotes❤️

Draupadi's Pov :-
I knew he was always worried about something but today there was something different, I went towards him and stood there didn't knew what to say .
'Pranipat Bhratashree' I joined my hands and proceeded towards touching his feet. He stopped me midway. 'Stay blessed Panchali, how have you been?' he said with his as usual sad smile.

'And how's my little prince, tell him his uncle misses him a lot , you should've had brought him here.'
He added.
'I'm sorry Bhratashree but since he is too young, it's not good for him to travel that much and once he'll grow enough I myself will bring him to you , he also needs to be a strong warrior like you'.
'His fathers himself are great warriors Panchali and in archery Arjun is no less than me'.
'But as his uncle you too have some responsibilities towards him Bhratashree you can't just be free from it'. I said in a playful manner.
'It's my pleasure Panchali why will I want to free myself from such a beautiful chain of happiness'. His eyes were still sad.
A beautiful young maiden came with a baby bump and she was non other than Karna's betterhalf Vrushali. I knew her from before, she also came to Indraprastha after partition but as she married to Karna she shifted to Hastinapur, she was the Queen of Ang kingdom but she always used to dress as a normal person, she and Karna had no interest in kingdom sometimes it felt like a burden to them, the burden of debt from Yuvraj Duryodhan.

'Pranam Maharani'she said.
'Bhratashree, see your wife is trying to sent me to hell' they both exclaimed.
'She is my sister in law and she is bowing infront of me eventhough no one is here'. I continued.
'You sure at very good at talking' Bhrata Karna added while caressening my head.
'Why will not she be , she's the Sakhi of mischevious Krishna, she surely knows how to talk well' Vrushali added and we all burst into laughter.
'Bhabhishree congratulations, I wish you were in Indraprastha so that I could've had the honour of taking care of you and your child .'
'You too Draupadi, I wish I could see Prativindhya and don't worry about me Arya takes good care of me'. She said while looking at Bhrata and they both started to blush, she was the only happiness in his life.

A sainik came and said 'Angraj Yuvraj Duryodhan has asked you to be present at the Dyut Sabha tomorrow' hearing this their face turned sad.
'Okay' he replied to the sainik.
'Bhratashree please tell me what happened , I'm your sister and the Empress of Indraprastha, I can help you, please tell me I can't see you both like this'.
He suddenly broke into tears and sat on the ground Vrushali put hands on his shoulders but she couldn't bend as she was pregnant.
'Bhabhi , I know it's your duty to take care of him but your child is also your responsibility don't worry I'm his sister I'll take care of him you please take rest,trust me'.
She was reluctant at first but then she agreed.
'Panchali, you should leave Hastinapur as soon as possible, this place is not safe for you' he said while wiping his tears.
'But how , you're here then how can a sister be in trouble if her brother is present at the spot plus my 5 husbands are here ,my elders are here.'
I tried to console him but deep down I knew it was true I was not safe here.

'Panchali this Duryodhan has a wicked plan of turning you guys into slaves , Mamashree's dices are magical Pandavas won't win tomorrow, no matter what but I can't see you being in danger'.

'But Bhratashree you'll be there, right?, So protect me if something like that happens'.

'I can't Panchali I'm bounded to him by this throne and his debts on me '.

'So return that filthy crown to him and free yourself Bhratashree'.

'I can't Panchali I've tried numerous times but he don't let me he tells me I deserve it and his brother always insults me for being their slave , I'm sick of all this, I've never wanted to be a king, I just wanted to spent a happy life with my Vrushali and parents , but even this small dream couldn't come true , all I wanted was my archery skills to be acknowledged and when for the first time Duryodhan took a stand for me I didn't looked beyond his actions, he just wanted to take revenge on Pandavas because Arjun defeated him so he used me, if you want to do something for me Panchali don't play tomorrow and please free me from all this'
He took a pause he was sobbing heavily it was hard to bear watching him in this state but this breakdown was necessary I wanted to knew what's inside him.