Our first night??❤️

Bheem's Pov :-

I entered the chamber and was waiting for her return,  the chamber was beautifully decorated and the fragrance was so soothing and the mood was kind of romantic. Looking at the bed, I felt shy ,today was going to be our first night even though according to everyone I am a strong person I'm really child-like from heart. I was waiting and waiting but she didn't showed up so I decided to do some pushups ,what else could be the best way to pass some time?

It was my 86th pushup , I was sweating like a river and my hands were paining too, I realized that if I'll smell like this what'll Panchali think about you, what if she'll come close to me and then.... I was thinking all this and suddenly the room was filled with blue lotus intoxicating frangnance , it started to drive me crazy, I could hear the payal's voice I turned around to see such a mermerising view, my wife was drapped in a beautiful white saree almost transparent, the saree was almost stick to her like her skin, enhancing her perfect curves. To be honest I've never seen such a beautiful maiden before , the child inside me was just turned into a naughty adult wanted her to be all mine.
She was perfectly beautiful, her long hair was below her waist it was all wet and the water droplets were coming down of it just like beautiful shiny pearls , her hairs moved with perfect sync with her waist movement just like an ocean's wave.

I looked at her face it was exceptionally beautiful , the vermillion on her face was the symbol of our love and it gave me the whole right to look as her much I wanted, she was all mine that was the only thought I had in my mind. The way I was looking at her she got shy , but she was looking mermerisingly hot when she was blushing. Her cheeks turned into scarlet pink, I could see her chest moving up and down struggling to breathe . I looked at the hair on her face, a droplet made its way through her cheeks, I followed it's way , it was slowly sliding down her toned collar bone to her chest and finally made it's way to her navel. The water droplet was almost a guide to her curves and beauty.

'Aryaaaa....' she said as she was trying to pull me out of my thoughts.

This word from her mouth just felt like honey dripping from her lips. Her lips had some droplets of water and suddenly I felt thirsty . I pulled myself out of thoughts and focused on her eyes. Her eyes were brown as if fire was burning within it, the kajal was perfectly outlining her already beautiful lotus like eyes .

I asked her to sit besides me , I wanted to create a beautiful bond with her first, I wanted to earn her love .

Draupadi's Pov :-

I came out after taking my shower and Arya was doing push-ups, he was all sweaty and his copper-toned skin started to shine with the reflection of his sweat. He was built big I was scared he was strong person even though I knew he cared for me I was a bit scared of him . But at this time he was looking exceptionally hot, his perfectly tonned body all sweaty with sharp shoulder blades made me blush.
He turned his gaze towards me and I felt like he was awestruck, it was like he was scanning every inch of my body with his desire and love filled eyes , his gaze followed my every curve as if he was admiring my body , as if he was satisfying himself with the sight of my curves.
His gaze was so intense that I could feel his touch without even physical contact , I could feel his soft and admiring touch across over my body just by his gaze. I was really shy , before today he always used to care for me just like an innocent child , but today his gaze was not of a child but of a full grown adult admiring his wife's body.
The water droplets dripping from my hair, started to drive me crazy ,as if it was not cooling my desire, but adding fuel to my emotions and desire.

I pulled him out of his thoughts , it was too much for me to handle.

He came out of his thoughts and looked embarassed but he had all the rights to know every inch of his woman's body.