Hastinapur again??💔

Guys most of the people view my story and don't upvote , please upvote guys, that give me strength to bring out the best in me.Please❤️❤️

Draupadi's Pov :-

I couldn't even feel myself , I was numb to a point where I could hear everything but couldn't understand or react to anything. I could only feel Arya Yudhisthir's hands on my shoulder trying to figure out what's wrong with me but I was not in the condition to react, every humiliation of Dyut Sabha came infront of my eyes, those defeated and helpless tear filled eyes of my husbands, those respected elders all bounded by psuedodharma, there faces start to play like screenplay infront of me, Arya was confused he couldn't understood what was making me so worried, but how to tell him that if this dice game happens he will stake me just like an ordinary property of his and how will their so called cousins humiliate me.

A tear roll down my eyes , Arya tried to say something but I cared less , I gathered all my strength and ran towards my chamber infront of lord Vishnu's Murti.
'Hey Kanha, you promised me that you'll help me this time, I won't have to go through this again this time,then why is it happening again?, Just because you ensured me that I'll not have to undergo this again I agreed to marry the Pandavas, Help me O Kanha, you've to help me for three reasons, first , because you can, second, because you're my friend , third, I'm your devotee,Hey Kanha show me the path'.

I was almost shattered on the ground just like I was in Kaliyug, after some time a maid came,
'Maharani ki Jay ho, you've a message from Dwarikadheesh Krishna '.
I collected myself, he really answered my prayer, there must be something that'll help me. I rushed towards Daasi and asked her for privacy. Along with the letter there was also a small beautiful pure white colour box.

Krishna's letter :-

'Kaisi ho Sakhi?, Meri behen Subhadra tumhara khyal to rkh rahi h na ache se?, I know Sakhi you must've been shocked upon learning the dice game proposal from Hastinpur, it's bound to happen Sakhi.'

I almost dropped the letter from my hands, how can this be true? Did Krishna lie to me? No , he can't I gathered courage and read the letter again.

'But Sakhi , this time I've written nothing in your destiny, previously it was bound to happen because it was pre-destined but this time you can write it by your own hands, the box I've given you contains a pair of dices, it's nothing magical it's just normal but it indicates your set of mind, if you'll play this game without any greed of money or power and with the motive of betterment of society as whole, It's power will increase, it'll have my blessings.
Just like Gandhar Raj's dice has the power of evil, greed and Destruction, this dice will be the reflection of your inner motives , this time you'll not just be a pawn in this game, you'll be the Queen who'll control the pawn and will also protect her country and her King.
My blessings are with you Panchali, all you have to do is play this game with pure intensions and the thought of betterment of society not just your family.

From your Sakha
Krishna.'

Letter ends.

The letter gave me immense amount of strength, I opened the box and found beautiful pure white pair of dices, as it itself was the symbol of dharma and light of knowledge. I thanked Krishna with all my heart and went towards the Sabha.

At Sabha:-

All my husbands were present there, they were debating whether to go or not, non of them were very fond of Kauravas and they were happy with whatever they had , they didn't wanted to gain anything else.

I joined them and they all greeted me with a smile I responded back by joining my hands. I sat besides Arya Yudhisthir, today I had to take decision as an Empress.