Who is the crown prince?

Don't forget to update ✨✨
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the palace of Hastinapur :-

Everyone was waiting for the answer of the king .

Mahamahim Bhishma stood up from his place and said, 'Pranipat Maharaj ,Maharaj Dhritrashtra has always taken right decisions in his whole life and will never do anything which is not righteous , he has always loved his brothers Pandu and Vidur equally even more than himself and I know he loves his own sons and late Maharaj Pandu's son equally. And I know he'll never do any injustice to anyone '. He ended his speech by joining his hands and took his seat.

Gandhar-raj and Duryodhan sensed what Bhishma Pitamah was trying to say and Duryodhan face turned red with anger.

Gandhar-raj interrupted by saying :- 'Awashya hi maharaj apne putro k sath koi anyay nhi krenge' while giving his evil smirk to Bhisma.

Bhishma knew that he was trying to poison king's mind but he couldn't say anything as saying anything more will be considered as favoritism towards Pandavas.

Maharaj Dhritrashtra started by joining hands towards Gangaputra and he blessed him .
'I am so lucky to be blessed with 105 sons as pandavas always respected me as their own father and I've loved them equally as their sons. As both Yudhisthir and Duryodhan are rightful owner to the throne it's really difficult for me to choose between them. So I'm taking a span of 15 days to decide the successor of this throne. I think everyone is okay with my decision' , as he moved his head towards Vidur and Bhishma .

They both agreed as it was the order of Maharaj . Actually they both were scared that he'll be blinded by his son's love and in the influence of Gandhar-raj he'll do injustice to Pandavas . But atleast that was not the case. So they sat peacefully.

Duryodhan got furious as he thought today he will be crowned as the crown prince but then he was patted by his mamashree on the shoulder ,'mere bachhe, atleast maharaj didn't gave the throne to those begger pandavas

Duryodhan got furious as he thought today he will be crowned as the crown prince but then he was patted by his mamashree on the shoulder ,'mere bachhe, atleast maharaj didn't gave the throne to those begger pandavas. You need to calm down and be at your best behaviour and try to gain brownie points from the elders'. And if nothing works out I've my own brahma-astra', he said winking his eyes as he was thinking about the dice which was made from his father's pyres which even Duryodhan didn't knew about.

Duryodhan and Karna left the room in content that they've 15 days .They were happy they left the room while passing evil smirk on the Pandavas.

Bheem got infuriated and clenched his fist to make a punch but Yudhisthir stopped him as he didn't wanted any clashes within the family.

Pandavas were worried about Duryodhan's attitude towards them and were angry and sad at the same time that he'll never accept them as their brothers.

Arjun asked everyone to lighten everyone up and asked bheem to make laddoos for them.😋😋

'Bhratashree , hme to bhut bhook lgi h saare laddoo apne hi kha kiye ya hmare liye b kuch bachaya hai,' arjun said while hiding behind Yudhishthir.

Nakul too joined Arjuna and hid behind yudhisthir while continued teasing him.😜😜