Love confession??❤️

Don't forget to upvote🙈❤️

Draupadi's pov:-

I know what you're thinking Arjun, yes I feel the same about you and yes there's something stopping me from doing that, I can't just give my complete love to you, there are more rightful owners of my love than only you, my love, I'm sorry.

I looked towards Pandavas, they all kind of knew I love Arjun and so does he. They gave me a smile and I smiled back . It will be definitely difficult for me to accept them as their husbands but it'll be equally difficult for them. Knowing that I already love their brother will they ever love me wholeheartedly.  I sighed and decided to leave before Arjun tries to say anything to me because if Arjun will confess something I won't be able to reject his love .
I looked at Karna for the last time, he was looking sad at me leaving , he really was acting like a big brother , it was cute.
I went towards him and joined my hands and bent to touch his feet, he stopped me and said sisters should show tantrums and trouble their brother , a sister's place in a brother heart💗.  I felt like hugging him but didn't know if it was okay in this era so I controlled myself but couldn't stop my tears . I was feeling really pity for him, a person like that is killing his conscience everyday just to keep his friendship with that wicked Duryodhan.

Arjun's pov :-
I wanted to talk to her , I wanted to tell her what I exactly feel about her but now she's just leaving , how can she? Maybe she doesn't likes me it's all in my head,................but the feelings her eyes were trying to express was nothing other than 'Love'❤️. Then why is she going without talking to me ? I guess there is something that's stopping her, she's thinking about something, but what could it be?, Should I ask her now, but how can I Infront of so many people?
Draupadi please look at me atleast give me a sign.
'Omg, she actually looked at me, what should I do, how am I looking, but wait...............her eyes are just.....so beaaaaaaauuuutiful, the Kajal in her eyes is something I'll protect at any cost , her dark-skin makes her look more beautiful , a lady this beautiful would've had so much attitude but she's fierce yet calm at the same time . She carries her attitude so well that no one would dare look at her, but why's she looking at me like that, Does she.... I mean ...she tooo...maybe......looove me????' But I shouldn't think so much without hearing it from her side I can't take decisions. I'll write her a letter, yes that would be good. Daasi ,ek kagaz or shyahi le aao'.

 Daasi ,ek kagaz or shyahi le aao'

Arjun's letter :-

'Rajkumari , I don't know how to express what I feel,but I haven't felt like this before, whenever I see you I want that the time will stop there, I think I want to spent my life with you,  I think I've seen the same feelings in your eyes, if it's a yes Rajkumari, please write a letter back or atleast give some answer.'

Rajkumar Arjun.

Draupadi's Pov:-

I should leave from here as soon as possible. I looked at govind and seeked his blessings. I couldn't stop myself from crying.