Experiencing future(part 1)✨

She ran towards Krishna's chamber and asked the daasi to inform him of her arrival.

'Pranipat Vasudev, Rajumari Draupadi has paid visit'.daasi said while joining her hands.

'let her in with due respect ' he said while thinking about what would be her decision.

Even though he knew what future holds but he had to take care of her sakhi's feelings too.

She came and just sat on the ground near his foot.
Krishna immediately sat down on the same level of her . He put his hands on her shoulder and said,
'Bolo Sakhi, tumhare mn m jo b h sb muje bta do, mitra ka to adhikar h ki vo apne mitra k peeda m uska sehbhagi bane, use baat le, apni saari peeda parmatma m udhel do vo to sadeiv hi tumhari peeda baatne k ly upasthit h'. He said while wearing his sad smile.

'Why, govind why, how can a girl choose between love and dignity , why destiny always have different plans for me?, I can't decide what will be more painful, Govind but if I marry only Arjun then why will I be on stake, I'll no longer be Yudhisthi...

'Why, govind why, how can a girl choose between love and dignity , why destiny always have different plans for me?, I can't decide what will be more painful, Govind but if I marry only Arjun then why will I be on stake, I'll no longer be Yudhisthir's wife ,then he won't be able to gamble me, right??And Rajkumar Arjun loves me a lot, he won't stake me ever in his life and plus Karna has considered me his sister, he'll not let his sister be humiliated Infront of everyone, isn't it true?? ',she asked with a ray of strong hope in her eyes.

Krishna left a sigh and turned his head in the different direction.

'Sakhi, Karna is indeed a person who respect women and he does consider you as his sister but don't forget he's more like a slave to Duryodhan. Even though Duryodhan take Karna's suggestions into consideration, if he decides to do whatever he want, Karna won't be able to confront him, he can only give suggestions but can't stop him and even if he'll be asked to insult you Infront of everyone he'll reluctantly do it as Duryodhan is more like a master to him.' He paused and looked at Draupadi.

Her eyes were full of tears , she was thinking that what kind of Dharma can make people do Adharm pr Adharm in the name of Dharma , but she still wanted to know the answer whether Arjun will help her or not , as no matter who's against her if he is with her ,she don't care about anyone else .
'okay I understood ,but what about Arjun, Govind?'

'He'll certainly have to abide by this brother's decision as he himself was a slave if Duryodhan would ask him to bet you, he'd have to' ,he paused as he didn't wanted to hurt her any further.

'But, Govind he loves me a lot, how can he, how'll his hand even raise to lift that dirty dice, how govind'?.'
she started to cry heavily she couldn't believe what she just heard the love of her life will gamble her, no way she shook her head in disagreement.

'I know sakhi , he loves you a lot , but he'll have to follow the orders of Yudhisthir and his master Duryodhan and if he'll raise questions against Yudhisthir everyone will consider that he has done Adharma and is not fit for the throne., But he also won't be able to gamble you so he'll...............', a deadly silence overtook the room, he didn't knew how to proceed further.