Draupadi's question about her destiny✨

Draupadi decided to look her best for the love of her life.

She wore her best jewelleries and decided to leave for meal

Dining hall:-

All the elders including Pitamah Bhishma , Maharaj , Maharani Gandhari and Maharani Kunti were sitting on the dining table.

They were accompanied by two beautiful maiden Subhadra and Dushaila.
The princes were also present there and the cousins as always were maintaining distance from each other while giving each other deadly stares.

Mamashree as usual was passing fake smile to everyone while poisoning his beloved Duryodhan.
Karna was standing there in silence and disappointment as he couldn't stop his friend from listening to his mama.

Everything was just as usual, but one thing changed for sure . It was Arjun's heart💓.
Usually he was always concerned about the tensed situation within the house but today his heart was eager to see someone's face , his eyes were stuck to the entrance of hall. He couldn't wait anymore to see his beloved.

'Where is she?, the maid must've delivered the notice by now , what's taking her so long, but wait a second , why am I thinking so much , she may or may not come?'. Arjun murmered to himself in disappointment.

'Kya huaa Arjun, kisi ki pratiksha krre ho?' said Bheem in a teasing manner.

'Ha bhratashree prem ka to dusra naam hi pratiksha h ', Nakul added with a mischevious smile. And they both started laughing.

Arjun tried hard not be blush but couldn't hide his emotions, but he was still sad as the one they were talking about was still not there.

Karn saw Arjun being tensed about something and passed his glaze on him in confusion. Arjun was not even looking at him this made him concerned. He was thinking about what can be the problem.

His thoughts were disrupted by the sound of someone's payal (anklet) as he turned around to see, it was Draupadi.

He gave her a friendly smile and she joined her hands to pay respect. Suddenly he turned around his head to see Arjun and he was surprised.

 Suddenly he turned around his head to see Arjun and he was surprised