Journey to Hastinapur again?✨✨

Don't forget to upvote 🙈❤️

Draupadi's Pov :-

I knew what was going to happen there, I tried to accept 5 men as my husbands ,it made my whole my life a penance and in return of that I'll be called characterless. I looked at Govind's flute and tried to pacify myself.

With 5 chudamanis on my head I entered the gate of Hastinapur

Mata Gandhari was so happy , she told me that she always wanted to have a daughter like me and now having me as her daughter in law , she is so happy. She did my Aarti and praised Arjun for his brilliant archery skills .
She asked me and Arjun to take blessings together but Arjun interrupted by saying ,'Draupadi has married 5 of us, Maata'.

Everyone was shooked , this was the first time they were hearing something like this, men having multiple wives were very common but a woman having 5 husbands was never heard before.

Karna looked at me in shock he knew how much I loved Arjun, he could sense the sadness in my eyes and knew how hard will it be to do so. I assured him with a smile. I'm strong brother ,don't worry.

He assured me with a smile too but I knew he was not satisfied with my looks. What to say even I'm not satisfied with myself.

Everyone left the place and the only ones left were Dusshasan and Duryodhan lusting over me. Me being married to 5 men literally gave me a characterless certificate.

They suddenly moved their gaze from me and left hurriedly , I followed their gaze to know it was non other than my protector :- 'Bheem'❤️.

I always used to feel safe around him, he always used to take care of me and protecting me like this was his way to express his love. No one could dare to say anything to me infront of him.
I looked at him with proud and he smiled back in assurance.

But still there was a problem , what'll we do now? They all proved that Pandavas and I have committed Adharma and now we are not entitled for the throne.

'I think we should ask for forgiveness from the elders' Yudhisthir said.
I glared at him but then looked down before he could notice.
'But this will harm the character of Panchali', Jyehsta', Arjun said while looking at me.

'Ha jyehsta, we apologize only when there is something wrong and she haven't done anything wrong, she has sacrificed a lot for us, how can we make her suffer and prove her wrong infront of everyone'.said Bheem

'Bhrata Bheem uchit keh rhe h Jyehsta' the twins added.

I was proud atleast for my penance I didn't wanted to apologize .

'Tum sab uchit keh rhe ho' added the eldest Pandav.
I was shocked , do he really care about me or because 4 of my husbands are saying he's just nodding in agreement.
'we'll present ourselves in the Sabha tomorrow morning', he added.