"What is your name?" Once again, I got no reply I took a big sigh out. "It's okay, if you don't want to say I understand"

"H...Heeseung. My n..name is Heeseung" whispers the shy boy.

Heeseung's POV

"H...Heeseung. My n..name is Heeseung" I told him with my quietest voice possible. Even though I couldn't see him properly due to the tears in my eyes, his face started to form a smile from cheek to cheek.

"What a beautiful name Heeseung" he said looking towards me with a radiant smile. Once he said that, I snapped my head to look up at him. My face started to feel hot.

"Are you alright? Your face is a brighter red than before." He asked

"N..no no I'm ok really!!" I exclaimed while shaking my hands in disagreement, I was panicking so much that I accidentally hit my injured knee "I..I jus- ouch!"

"Oh I'm sorry let me help you with that" the boy replied.

He took out a light purple (like a lilac colour) handkerchief from his pocket, it has a golden outlining running around the edges and what looks like a pinkish and blue flower in one of the bottom corners, a perfect contrast with the purple handkerchief.

This is what the flower looks like.You can make it look like how you want it on the handkerchief.

You can make it look like how you want it on the handkerchief

I followed his hand to my knee. He wrapped it round my small knee making sure no blood would come out of it and tied it with a bow on the side. He looked up with a small smile and said...

"See all better. There's nothing to be scared of" I made eye contact with his eyes, his eyes were sparkling. Even though his eyes were black like the night, there were stars in his eyes.

After a few seconds of staring into one and another, I realised what we were doing and looked away.

"So why are you here in the first place?" The boy asked

"I u..umm w...well" I felt nervous that I looked down and started to fidget with my fingers.

"It's ok if you don't want to say, I must be a stranger in your eyes anyways"

"N..no your not!!"I exclaimed."Your actually the first person that I have met that have helped me!" Once I blurted out my sentence, I just realised what I have just said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." I guess there is no turning back now...

"Everyone that I meet hates me because I look ugly, they blame me for everything even though I haven't done anything wrong. When they look at me, they think I'm not my mommy and daddy's child when we walk through the streets" at this moment I couldn't hold back my tears.