Years Ago...

Hello reader this is my 1st story I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm making it💜😀

Many years ago...

It was night fall, and while every person was snugged up in there beds a little boy was lost in the dark gloomy forest.

"Mommy" said the little boy wandering through the forest endlessly with tears in his eyes. "Mommy w..where did you go?" A 7 year old boy found himself lost in a forest, his legs were about to give up on him. Lost, cold and scared, the little boy was sobbing and tried to wipe his tears on his torn sleeves on his brown jumper not knowing where to go.

As he walks through the unknown forest suddenly, the little boy tripped over a tree stump, covering his black shorts with dirt and hurting his knee so he couldn't walk in the process landing on the cold hard ground.

The little boy slowly sat up so can see his knee that is bleeding but not as much as he expected. At this point, his tears started to come down like waterfalls and curled himself into a ball of fear and sadness, hoping someone could save him...

Out of nowhere, a loud rustle not too far away from his position was coming towards him it was getting louder and louder.

"W...who's there?" The little boy tried to move back as far as his legs would take him before he bumped into a tree behind him. Sweat started to trickle down his face while he wrapped his arms around his already injured legs, he tightly clenched his knees and ducked his head down. He was trembling from head to toe, hoping this is all a dream until the unknown being, came out of the bushes...

"Hello?" Called out the unknown voice. The little boy peaked through his eyes a little revealing a another young boy around his age looking towards him. His skin looked pale and soft with a few cuts here and there...probably from the bushes he came through just now. He wore what looks like a white polo shirt,a dark royal blue jumper on top and black shorts that reaches just above the knee. His facial features looks perfect, each feature stands out from each other. By now, his eyes were wide open.

While gazing at his looks, he didn't notice the boy walking towards him in a hurry. "Are you ok?" The boy asks as he got down on his level. The moment he said those words, he shot his head up to look at his features clearly. A few seconds in, the little boy snapped out of his thoughts and looked down in embarrassment.

The Other boy's POV

I received no reply from the sad boy. Unfortunately, his hands and face was covered in dirt, his eyes looked scared and lost, his now rosey red cheeks are now wet and damp from all of the crying it made me feel sad for the boy. I look further down and I noticed his right knee was injured and blood was slowly coming out bit by bit covering the leg with his hands, streams of blood still came running down his leg. I took my hand and reached for the knee but the only results that came out was the boy hugging his knees even more forcing me take back my hand.

"Hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you, I'm only here to help, honest" I try to comfort him hoping he will let me take a look at the cut. "Please..." I reached out once more.

He hesitated at first but finally he let go of his injury and kept his hands close to his chest. But as long as I get to see the injury it was fine with me.

His cut on his knee was big but not that deep that it will prevent him from trying to walk back home. I look around to see if I could find anything that could stop the bleeding when I finally remembered that I had a handkerchief in my pocket maybe it will be big enough to wrap around the cut.