Chapter 47: Fun Fair

Start from the beginning

"I noticed.", she nods walking away. "Are you ok?", Ari questions walking up to me. "Fuck off.", I say. "Awe little Jadey's mad because she doesn't have self control. Don't worry, I'd wanna bang me too.", she says patting my shoulder.

Perrie's POV

I sip on my second milkshake as I as adjust the mic stand. "What are you doing after this rehearsal?", Tori asks. "We're gonna head to the house to wash off the sweat, get changed, come back here do a warm up then hopefully not get things thrown at us and make everyone's night a little better.", I answer. "Oddly specific but ok.", she nods. "I've had a lot of dreams like this.", I say. "You make them sound like wet dreams.", she says taking the rest of my shake. "I payed five bucks for that!", I say. "You can pay another five.", she shrugs. "You are so lucky I love you.", I mumble. "More like the other way around.", she says walking away.

"You little rat bag.", I say. "Eh.", she shrugs. "You know, you make me reconsider wanting to marry you a little bit more everyday.", I say. "Listen, in two years, there will be an engagement ring here, and you're going to be the one that put it one me. No one else.", she says. "So fucking aggressive.", I say. "Let's go Pez.", Jesy says. Lauren walks back out and comes over to me. "Have you told your girl crush about your girl crush?", I question. "No.", she answers. "It's been a year Lauren, almost two.", I say. "She was so hung up over Jade and now she's got a boyfriend so I don't know what to do.", she sighs. "That girl is gayer than a rainbow and I know Jade so trust me. What you do, you walk up to her, kiss her, walk away, and let her come to you. Don't stop, don't answer her calls, confuse the hell out of her and make her realize what she's missing.", I say.

"That sounds like rape, ghosting, and queer baiting.", she says. "Well I throw all of my problems in the garbage can and have Jesy set them on fire so unless you wanna do that, you're in deep shit.", I shrug hopping over the fence. "Ok, I guess I'll give it a try.", she says turning back. "And if all else fails, I think I have a friend for you.", I say. "Thank you, Perrie.", she sighs. "Anytime. If the plan goes to shit, find me tonight and I'll handle it.", I say turning around. I walk through the door and sigh out at the air conditioning. "Ok showers, grab a bite, rehearsal, then to the festival.", Jesy says. I take my shower and slip on a tank top and look for my shorts. "Tori, have you seen my shorts?", I question.

"Which ones?", she asks from my bed. "The ones matching with yours. I was sure they were in my closet.", I answer. "You set them down in the bathroom I think.", she says. I pull them on and grab a pair of black and green sneakers as I put my hair up in a ponytail.

Jesy's POV

"You know, to be my girlfriend, you aren't being very supportive right now.", I say dodging pillows thrown at me. "Screw you.", she says folding her arms. "Do you want to?", I ask. "Jessica!", she shouts hitting my arm. "Abuse.", I mumble spraying on the perfume. "Is everyone ready?", Leigh questions as we walk into the front. "Let's go eat!", Jade says walking out the door. We walk into the diner and order our food to go. "We eat, rehearse, then it's show time.", I say. After everyone finishes we do a run through and hear clapping when we finish. "Lauren said you four were doing the music, didn't think much at first but you proved us wrong. You all sound great.", Camila says.

"Mhm.", Perrie says grabbing another milkshake. She takes a sip and spits it out immediately. "Are these chocolate?", she questions. "Yep.", Lauren answers. "I've drank four of these.", she says holding her stomach. Perrie gags before running off and throwing up into a bush. "Who got chocolate? We said no chocolate.", Leigh says. "They must've given us the wrong flavor.", Normani shrugs. "Is she gonna be ok?", Dinah asks watching Perrie empty her stomach into a bush. "I think so.", I shrug.

Yeah, turns out she wasn't ok. She'd been throwing up for a long time and it was almost time for us to perform. "What are we gonna do now? She opens the song.", Jade questions looking over. The music starts to play and Perrie runs over before grabbing a mic and starting to sing. Jade starts and looks over to Perrie who's rinsing her mouth out with a bottle of water. Once we finish, the music continues to play to give people something to dance to. "You ok?", I ask rubbing Perrie's shoulder. She gives a thumbs up and I drag her over to one of the stands.