Chp:-18 Life Is Good

1 MONTH LATER

RIYA GOEL

It's been a month since I came to Washington DC and 10 days since Nirav bhaiya found out that I'm here at the Kapoor mansion at my best friend Ishika Kapoor's house. After all that happened a month ago, I just couldn't stay there I needed to get out of there. I just took some important  things and just a few clothes and my wallet and quietly went from the back door giving a letter for my family members to a maid and instructed her to give it to them after the Mehras leave.

I wrote in the letter that wherever I am, I am safe and fine not to worry about me. Do not try to find me. I needed to go away in order to clear my head, to just become refreshed. I need a break and time to process everything that happened. By now y'all must've come to know everything. I'm sorry to take off like that please don't be angry and please understand. Take care. I love you all and I'm really very sorry.

Aishwarya and Karina know that I'm here they didn't stop me as they knew I need some space.

I was sitting in the garden of Ishika's mansion sipping my morning tea. I was thinking about the day when Nirav bhaiya called.

I sipped my tea while being engrossed in my thoughts. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone poking my shoulder. I turned to see Akanksha dee and Ishika sitting beside me.

Ishika said, "hey girl come let's go to play badminton at the Royal badminton academy. Oye dream girl come out of your thoughts."

Akanksha dee said, "penny for your thoughts?"

Ishika said, "yeah I'm observing since last 10 days you seem to be lost."

I told them about Nirav bhaiya's phone call 10 days ago and everything that's going on in my mind right now.

Akanksha dee sighed and said, "Ri look you're just like my little sister. I've been wanting to tell you this since the day you came here but I didn't as I knew you need time to cool down. Ri the decisions taken in haste are always bad for us. You should always think before doing anything. Stop jumping into conclusions. Misunderstandings happen I'm not saying no but you should know how to tackle them or else just because of a mere misunderstanding you'll end up loosing good people."

Ishika said, "Akanksha dee is right. Ishaan bhaiya is a gem of a person and the most sensible and level headed guy. What  you did was not right. You should've listened to him. You didn't give him a chance to speak. See now let bygones be bygones. It's your fault and you've to make it upto him and make things right. Please do it before it's too late. You don't want to regret and sulk life long now, do you?" I didn't realise when I started crying.

I thought and analysed for a while. Yes, yes, I'm a big fool. They're all right. Oh my Gosh! What the hell have I done? Took me a freaking month to realise my blunder ugh. Nirav bhaiya and Ishaan were right, you've to GROW UP!

I said, "you're right. I've made a huge mistake. I'm stupid, I need to grow up. Ugh....such a big blunder I've made. I love Ishaan so much but I failed to trust him. I feel so terrible. I am leaving for LA today itself. I'll take the next flight and go. I have to make things right. Thankyou for making me realise my mistake." I wiped my tears.

Akanksha dee said, "hey hey Ms hasty Goel easy there! What I said, don't take decisions in haste. First talk to Nirav bhaiya, pack your stuff and then take the flight to LA tonight."

I said, "you're right. But he said that you know what, GROW UP, I was wrong about you. You were, you are and you'll always be an immature kid. He hates me guys, he hates me."

Ishika said, "he was hurt by your lack of trust and that's why he said that. He loves you too much to hate you girl. Here take the phone and call Nirav bhaiya and tell him that you're coming back. Go and win your love back." I nodded and took the phone from her and dialled Nirav bhaiya's number.