Chp:-11 I'll Be Your Girlfriend

RIYA GOEL

Argh.....my leg hurts. I hate walking to be honest. Ishaan knows me too well. I love it that he understands me so well. I love everything about him. I really really have it bad for him. Unfortunately this is just like a dream which is too good to be true. For him I'm just his best friend's sister and a good friend that's all. I sighed. Currently we're sitting on a bench and looking at the setting sun. I clicked a few pictures. I just looked at the setting sun. There were a lot of people here today but here where we're sitting there were quite less people. I just sighed.

Ishaan asked, "penny for your thoughts?"

I said, "uh...huh?"

Ishaan said, "what's wrong? You seem to be lost."

I said, "uhm...no no everything is absolutely fine."

Ishaan asked, "are you sure?" He looked concerned. I smiled.

I said, "yes Ishu I'm sure."

Ishaan said, "wait! Did you just call me Ishu?" I just wanted to laugh my ass off. His expression right now is so priceless.

I said, "yes I did. Ishu." He scratched the back of his neck. He looked here and there.

Ishaan said, "listen call me anything except Ishu. It is just so...."

I cut him, "cute. Yes Ishu sounds cute." He started babbling. I just pulled his cheeks and kissed him hard. I couldn't resist anymore.

He was surprised but he responded. We kept kissing until we were out of breath. We pulled back as we needed to breathe. I was blushing profusely. I just kissed the guy whom I like since I was 15 years old. Wow, if it's a dream then I don't want to wake up.

I heard Ishaan clear his throat and ask me, "Riya Goel, it took me a lot of courage to think about this and ask you this right now, will you be my girlfriend?" I froze on the spot. I just looked at him. We had an intense eye lock.

Ishaan said, "hey are you here?" I was feeling so happy.

I said, "I'm just surprised. The guy whom I've liked since the age of 15 is asking me out. It's like....I have no words to express what I'm feeling right now."

Ishaan chuckled and said, "you're so cute."

I said, "are you really serious? Are you sure?" I couldn't believe my ears. Ishaan freaking Mehra asked me out. OMG OMG!

Ishaan cupped my face and said, "yes Riya I am sure. Hell I've never been so sure in my entire life." I looked at him. I could see so many emotions in his eyes.

I said, "yes yes yes I'll be your girlfriend." I kissed him hard like really hard. He hugged me tightly.

He said, "please don't call me Ishu in front of anyone only when we're alone." I nodded.

His phone rang. We pulled back. It was Sahil who was calling. He answered.

Ishaan said, "yeah yeah ok we're coming." He hung up.

I said, "what did Sahil say?"

Ishaan said, "Sahil, Chhavi and Saharsh are in a Indian restaurant TUMBI Craft Indian Kitchen. They're asking us to meet them there. Let's go."

I said, "ok." He slipped his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He planted soft kisses all over my face and forehead at last. We went out of the beach and left for the restaurant.

After 15 minutes we reached the restaurant. We entered and our hands were entwined together. Ishaan was holding me tightly. I was loving every moment.

Sahil said, "well well where were you guys? You both literally disappeared."

I said, "we should be the ones asking that. We were right behind you guys. After half an hour of walking you were no where to be seen."

Chhavi said, "your hands are entwined aahaa!" They both smirked.

Ishaan said, "let me introduce you both to her. Guys this is Riya Goel, my beautiful and sexy girlfriend. And Riya they're my childhood friends Dr Sahil Agnihotri and Chhavi Mafatlal Agnihotri." He said in his husky voice. Sexy!

Chhavi said, "about damn time man."

Sahil said, "I know right. Finally god transferred brain inside his head. So happy for you Ishaan."

Chhavi said, "can't believe that my plan worked." Sahil gave her a high five and pecked her lips.

I asked, "what plan?" Me and Ishaan looked at each other, we were confused.

Chhavi said, "Saharsh had been nagging me to take him to Santa Monica and Sahil had the day off today and I wanted to spend the day with him all alone. And we wanted you and Riya to spend time together so we planned this. Aishwarya and Karina were a part of this plan too." She smiled cheekily.

I said, "oh my God I'm speechless."

Sahil said, "now you two have a seat and let's order."

Chhavi said, "so Mr. Mehra not single anymore how does it feel?"

Ishaan said, "amazing. My first ever girlfriend." He said while looking at me with so much admiration.

Sahil said, "wow feisty Riya is blushing profusely oh my my." I just hid my face on Ishaan's chest.

Chhavi said, "Aww."

Sahil said, "really? First ever girlfriend? You forgot Veera? Not nice Ishaan." Ishaan threw the cushion beside him on his face. Sahil laughed like a maniac.

I felt jealous. Who the hell is this Veera?

Ishaan said, "babe Veera was just an annoying girl in our class who nagged me to death and I was least interested and this idiot over here is just Kidding."

I said, "I trust you Ishaan." He smiled and pecked my lips.

Sahil and Chhavi said together, "Aww." We smiled.

And the night continued with fun filled conversations and amazing dinner.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW JOURNEY OF MY LIFE................