Chp:-8 Los Angeles

A week later

Los Angeles, California.

RIYA GOEL

Thursday evening is here. We landed in LAX (Los Angeles International Airport). Me, Aishwarya and Karina along with our managers Francine, Lucy and Emily we all have come together. They're our managers but we consider them as our friends. We're all really close. The bond between me, Aish and Kari is just so strong. We met each other at the beginning of our modelling career.

Lucy is Aishwarya's manager and Emily is Karina's.

As soon as we got inside the terminal Aishwarya said, "Ri listen, call Nirav and ask him where has he made our reservations."

Karina said, "I'm so sleepy."

Emily said, "Kari you've slept all the time. From taxi, takeoff to landing."

I said, "okok now I'm calling bhaiya."

He answered, "hello sis."

I said, "bhaiya give me the hotel details."

Nirav said, "you people will be staying in Somma Way with Ishaan in his mansion."

I froze the moment I heard his name. Staying under the same roof with my crush. Wow! Great just great.

I said, "bhai why didn't you book a hotel?"

Nirav said, "Ri whenever we go to the places where our family friends live do we spend on hotels? No right? So what's the problem?"

Ishaan Mehra is my problem!

I said, "nothing."

Nirav said, "that's better. He sent the car and the chauffeur he's waiting outside your terminal. I'll be there tomorrow early morning. Will be flying directly from Vancouver."

I said, "fine." We hung up.

Aishwarya asked, "woah Ri! What's with the irritated face?"

Karina said, "yeah Ri what's wrong?"

I said, "we'll be staying with Ishaan Mehra in his mansion in Somma Way. He has sent a car and chauffeur who's waiting outside our terminal. Let's go to the carousel and claim our bags and go."

Aishwarya said, "oh Ishaan Mehra."

Karina said, "he is hot."

I said, "kya tum dono kahi bhi shuru hojaate ho (what's with you two? You guys start anywhere anytime)" Emily, Francine and Lucy were giggling.

We went out and claimed our bags and went to the restroom and freshened up and then we went out. We found the chauffeur. He took our luggage and put it inside the trunk. We all settled inside the car. He drove out. After a good 25 minutes drive we reached a huge and beautiful mansion. It was incredible. My jaw dropped.

Francine said, "this person is so rich."

Lucy said, "oh my God look at the swimming pool."

Aishwarya said, "this guy is stinking rich."

Karina said, "woah! This is so damn amazing."

I said, "come on people let's go inside."

We all entered the mansion. We were greeted by Ash the butler, Ash's assistant Mike, the cooks Rory and Macy. They're all really sweet. Soon we heard some footsteps and laughter sounds. Seems like two three people are coming here together. I was surprised to see Nikhil, Abhishek and Abhinav here.

Karina said, "the crazy multi billionaire gang guys are sexy Greek Gods."

Aishwarya said, "oh my God they're so hot."