Chp:-9 Sexiest Woman Of America

RIYA GOEL

We were at the Standard hotel which is in LA downtown. Chhavi asked us to meet her here. From today onwards our rehearsals are beginning. I'm so excited. We were sitting in the reception area. The show is going to take place in the Standard hotel. Soon I saw Dr Sahil entering the hotel with a beautiful woman by his side. They both came towards us.

Sahil said, "well hello girls."

We all said, "hello."

Sahil said, "girls that's my beautiful wife Chhavi Agnihotri." He said looking into her eyes lovingly. She blushed.  They're so cute.

Sahil introduced all of us to her.

Chhavi said, "nice to finally meet you all. You all are very pretty. Aah...Riya Goel just as I've heard about you. You are so beautiful and pretty just as Ishaan described."

I said, "well, thanks for the compliment." I blushed. Damn Ishaan!

Chhavi said, "okok I think we should get going. Let's begin with our rehearsals."

Sahil said, "I'll take your leave. Bye girls. Bye love." He gave Chhavi a peck on lips and a hug. Aww.....I wish to have that kinda love!

I told Chhavi, "you and Dr Sahil, you guys are so cute together."

Chhavi blushed and said, "thankyou. We're crazy about each other since childhood." She blushed so hard.

I said, "wow that's so good. Lucky you. He's a fine gentleman."

We went to the rehearsal hall.

Chhavi said, "ok so girls today we'll be having dress rehearsal. Mia please bring the dresses collection from the green room." She told her assistant.

Aishwarya said, "I'm so excited to have a look at your dresses and try them on."

Karina said, "me too." Chhavi just chuckled.

She's a very cool and very down to earth person.

Soon Mia got the dresses from the green room. I was awestruck.

I said, "wow Chhavi they're gorgeous."

We all tried the dresses and Chhavi decided which one suits us well. Me, Karina and Aishwarya wore the dress she asked us to wear.

Chhavi said, "ok girls now let's begin with our rehearsals."

And the rehearsal session started.

ISHAAN MEHRA
I finished all my meetings. I checked my phone after that. I saw Chhavi's text. She asked me to reach the Standard Hotel as she wanted my help for something. I decided to go there as I was free till lunch time. I got outside the building and drove out from there. After 30 minutes I finally reached the Standard hotel. I went to the place where the rehearsals were taking place. As soon as I entered there my heart skipped few beats.

I saw the sexiest woman of America standing right in front of my eyes in a beautiful lycra plain indowestern saree with matching grey semi stitched blouse. Oh my God! Is she planning to kill me? How can someone be so beautiful, pretty and sexy at the same time. I just wanted to grab her and hug her tightly, hold her so close and not let her go and kiss her senselessly. I wanted to so many things to her. Shit! I'm literally ogling her.

Suddenly I heard Chhavi yell, "ISHAAN KESHAV MEHRA ARE YOU DEAF? ARE YOU THERE?"

I said, "God! Woman you gotta chill. I was just thinking about something."

Chhavi smirked knowingly and said, "I was calling you but you didn't respond. I had to yell to bring you back on earth."

I said, "uhm.....sorry sorry tell tell what happened. How can I help you."

Soon I heard Saharsh yell while entering here, "momma Ishaan bro." He came running and hugged Chhavi and jumped on me.

Riya asked, "Momma? He's your son? Oh my God!"

Chhavi said, "yes guys meet Saharsh Agnihotri my cute, sweet and naughty son."

Riya came closer to me as I was carrying Saharsh in my arms, "hey cutie I am Riya." She shook hands with Saharsh and ruffled his hair.

Saharsh said, "I am Saharsh. You In his baby language." He was blushing. He generally blushes a lot in front of girls. So cute!

Riya gave him a small packet of Hershey milk chocolate. He happily squealed. He jumped on Riya's arms and hugged her and gave her a peck on cheeks.
Wow! I'm jealous of this kid. I'm going crazy here.

Chhavi said, "are you free Ishaan?"

I said, "yes."

Chhavi said, "me and Sahil are too busy today. Can you please take Saharsh to Santa Monica today. He wanted to go the beach since so long."

I said, "uhm....sure."

Saharsh said, "momma I want Riya dee to come."

Chhavi said, "baby she's busy."

Saharsh said, "pweasee."

Chhavi said, "ok fine she'll be free in an hour then you guys can go together."

I said, "ok. Come on champ let's sit in a corner."

We both sat in a corner. He started playing games in my mobile. I was watching Riya. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's a sexy woman. Suddenly I saw two men ogling at her I mean literally eye raping her. I didn't like the way they looked at her.

I said, "Saharsh sit here only don't go anywhere I'll be back."

I walked towards those two guys.

I asked, "who are you both?" They looked at me and flinched. They just ran out. Bloody outsiders. I called the security and asked them to be more alert. How can these outsiders enter just like that? I was fuming.

I could've killed them for looking at my Riya like that. Bloody sick people! Did I just say my Riya? Ishaan just admit that you like her, said my inner voice. Argh....focus Ishaan! Back to reality.

I went back and sat with Saharsh. Soon I fell asleep while sitting there.

After about an hour I felt someone shaking me.

I suddenly woke up and said, "what what happened?"

I saw Riya standing in front of me.

Riya asked, "I'm done for the day. We have to go to Santa Monica with Saharsh. You forgot? Are you ok?"

I said, "uhm....yeah yeah. Was just tired hence I don't even know when I fell asleep."

Riya said, "are you sure?" I could see concern in her eyes.

I smiled and said, "don't worry."

Riya said, "Aish and Kari do you want to join us?"

They said, "no."

Riya asked, "why?"

Aishwarya said, "I'm meeting up with a few friends."

Karina said, "me too."

Chhavi said, "I have some work with these two. You guys have fun. Bye."

I said, "ok bye. Have a good day you all."

Riya said, "come."

I said, "after you my lady." She blushed. Did she really blush?

She chuckled and walked out.

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A DAY.........