Chp:-13 My Beautiful Girl Riya

AUTHOR'S NOTES A/N :
Hey guys. How are you doing? Hope everyone is safe and fine.
I know I've written 4 complete stories but still I'm not really good at writing mature scenes so please excuse me for that😅.
(This book will be on slow updates we're trying our level best to complete it as soon as possible. Please cooperate stay tuned. Sorry for this. We need your support. Thanks.)
Happy Reading.
Enjoy.
NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE.
Thanks.
Vote Share Read Comment.

MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ISHAAN MEHRA

Things in my company had messed up. We had a lot of work to do. Thankfully my staff was cooperative we were all working like crazy since morning. I reached office around 4:45 am and I've been working non stop. I checked time after few hours and it was 10:30am and I was still working. My phone rang. It was Riya calling. I answered.

"Hey Babe."

Riya said, "hey Ishu. What are you doing?"

I sighed and said, "I'm figuring out how to clean the mess that has happened in the company there's way too much work to do. I've been working my butt off since 5 am."

Riya said, "it's 10:30am now don't tell me you've been working 5 and a half hours non stop without even eating. Ishaan please take care of yourself. Work isn't as important as your health baby."

I said, "Listen Riya I really don't have time for all this I'm going to be working throughout  the weekend and I have no time for all this. Sorry. Bye." I hung up.

I regret it ugh.......too much work load frustration led to irritation and I ended up snapping at Riya. Oh shoot! I was supposed to take her on a special date tonight. Damn it! She's not gonna forgive me. I hurt her. I've to do something. I've to do something but what? I called Chhavi. She answered.

"Hello Mr Mehra. I guess you've totally forgotten about our existence. Are you that busy with Riya huh?" She said in a playful mocking tone. I bet she's smirking right now.

I said, "yeah yeah I get it's been four months since we've met or talked with each other now stop smirking and mocking me will you."

She laughed. We spoke about our daily life and other stuff and then finally I came to the point.

I said, "hey I wanted to tell you something."

Chhavi said, "go ahead I'm listening." I told her about Riya's call and me snapping at her and the date that I had planned and the mess and stress in my company.

I said, "I wanna make it up to her. I was a jerk. Frustration took over me. It's been stressful I tell you."

Chhavi sighed and said, "Ishaan this is not right you shouldn't have snapped at her like that. Yes you have to make it up to her."

I sighed and said, "what do I do man!"

Chhavi said, "Call her to your mansion, create the romantic mood and atmosphere. Soft music, candle light dinner. Prepare dinner by yourself with the help of YouTube. You can set up the table in the gazebo it's beautiful you know. Cook something with the help of your food lab aka chef Sanjyot Keer's recipes or chef Ranveer Brar's recipe they turn out to be so good just follow properly and make."

I said, "uhm.....I've never cooked but to make her happy I'll do anything to make it up to my Riya." I hesitantly said.

Chhavi chuckled and said, "you really love her don't you?" I froze on my spot.

Chhavi continued after a few moments, "I know that now go make it up to your girl."  We hung up.

I quickly wrapped up my work and asked my PA to handle the rest of the work. I drove towards Aishwarya's penthouse. After a good 10 minutes drive I reached. I parked my car and got out and went upstairs and rang the bell. Riya opened the door.