Chp:-15 Shopping In San Franscisco?

ISHAAN MEHRA

Phew! I took a deep sigh of relief. I stretched my hands and yawned. I turned my chair towards those long French windows of my cabin where the view of the Dubai skyline was seen. It took me just three days to solve all the problems and do all the work. The problem wasn't as serious and major as I thought it would be. Aah....finally after 3 long days of constant working I can sleep totally. These six days have been hectic. Nirav has taken care of everything in LA quite well for which I must've thanked him a million times. Soon I heard the office phone ring. We've kept a separate mobile phone in office to take important calls. Only clients and family. My phone is at home. I haven't checked my phone since the day I landed in Dubai.
It was my mom calling. They were supposed to be back from India today or tomorrow ugh.......I totally forgot.

I answered, "hi mom how are you?"

Mom said, "I'm good how are you son?"

I said, "fine mom at last I've completed my work and cleared all the mess. I can finally take a break for a while."

Mom said, "good good it feels good to hear you talk about taking a break. What time will you be back home today we're back Ishaan. We came today early morning. You had already left for office by then. You totally forgot which was expected as my son you're a crazy workaholic. I was excited to see you."

I said, "Aww mom I'm coming home in an hour. I want nice head massage from you." I giggled. I miss it so much.

Mom chuckled and said, "yes son now come soon."

I said, "yeah yeah bye love you." She chuckled and hung up.

I did some minor pending work and left my office. I reached home in half an hour. I parked my car and entered my mansion and ran towards my mom who's back was facing me. I back hugged her.

I said, "I missed you so much maa."

She caressed my cheek and said, "me too my baby."

I touched her feet while saying, "Pairi Pauna Bebe." ( It's a Punjabi word which means I bow to your feet that is I bow my head to ur feet. The word Bebe means mother in Punjabi)

Mom kept her soft hands on my head and said, " jeonda rehe mera puttar." (This means May you live long my son)

I said, "maa do not call me baby please. If you call me baby then with what will my wife address me?" My mom chuckled and smacked my arm. I laughed at her reaction she's so cute.

Mom said, "go freshen up I've cooked yours and Keshav's favourite Amritsari pindi Chhole & bature and we have jeera rice and raita too."

I said, "yes mom." I freshened up and dressed up in casual clothes. I checked my phone. Wow! This is unbelievable. I'm checking my phone after 3 freaking days. I switched on my phone only to see like 50+ missed calls and 70+ messages from Riya. Shit Shit Shit Shit.

Riya - Ishu are u ok?

Riya - where the heck are you?

Riya - Answer my calls damn it!

Riya - I'm worried is everything ok at work? Anything wrong?

Riya - just came back from your mansion only to see everything locked up.

Riya - where are you sweetheart?

Riya - I miss u so damn much. I want your hug and warmth. I wanna cuddle and
            talk with you. Did I do something wrong are you angry? Please let's sought
            it out this distance is killing me. I don't want to lose you Ishu.