Chp:-12 Happy With My Life

1.5 Years Later

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

RIYA GOEL

Life has been really good. My model career, the Goel family business, my brother's and my friends life and careers everything is going on smoothly. I'm very happy with my life. They say that good or bad things don't last long but I don't care we shall see what happens. We should take each day as it comes. I believe in living in the present. I do get funny feeling sometimes that everything will go against me but I shrug it away.

Talking about my relationship with Ishaan, he's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. Before anything he's my best ever friend, my confidant. He knows  few things about me which my besties Natasha, Ishika, Aishwarya and Karina don't even have an idea about. He's a good observer. I'm like transparent thing for Ishaan. He understands me like no one else. We've come closer than ever. Ishaan is the most mature, sensible and practical guy in the crazy multi billionaire gang. He's the kindest guy I've ever met.

My best friends Natasha, Ishika, Aishwarya and Karina know about me and Ishaan being together. Ishaan's closest friends Chhavi and Sahil, his close friends in Dubai Nishant, Neha, Vivek and Shreya know about us. Shreya and Neha are Vivek and Nishant's wives. I met them last year when they came over to LA. They're older than me but they're pretty cool and nice people. I've found a close friend in Chhavi. I've developed a strong bond with her.

Sahil is like an elder brother to me. He's a very good person inside out. I've not told Nirav bhaiya about me and Ishaan yet. We decided to wait for a while before telling the entire gang. Ishaan's cousin Ayush and his wife Diya know about us however he hasn't told his sister Ayesha yet.

I've started living with Aishwarya and Karina in LA. Me, Aishwarya and Karina always lived in LA In Aishwarya's penthouse. Aishwarya comes from a rich and well reputed family in Delhi and Karina is from Ahmedabad and she also comes from a rich family. I always stay with Ishaan in his mansion during weekends.

Currently I'm in my penthouse. Its Friday morning. I did my morning routine workout, shower, breakfast and all and I called Ishaan. He answered.

"Hey Babe."

I said, "hey Ishu. What are you doing?"

He sighed and said, "I'm figuring out how to clean the mess that has happened in the company there's way too much work to do. I've been working my butt off since 5 am."

I said, "it's 10:30am now don't tell me you've been working 5 and a half hours non stop without even eating. Ishaan please take care of yourself. Work isn't as important as your health baby."

Ishaan said, "Listen Riya I really don't have time for all this I'm going to be working throughout  the weekend and I have no time for all this. Sorry. Bye." He disconnected the call. He sounded irritated. That hurt a lot.

He has been distant for the past 2-3 weeks I've been observing him. Soon Karina came to the living room.

Karina said, "hey Ri."

I said, "hey."

Karina said, "woah what happened to the feisty chirpy Riya? You should be excited. You have a date with your prince Mr charming Mehra." She winked.

I said, "nothing Kari. The date is canceled. He's working throughout the weekend. I understand. It's ok."I gave her a faint smile.

Karina said, "something is really wrong that faint smile you're giving is not gonna convince me." I sighed in defeat.

I said, "Ishaan has been really busy lately. He's always tired whenever we meet. I'm just scared of losing him. I don't know what's wrong with him he's not really talking much whenever I call him he has no time to talk. Now also I called him he got irritated. I don't know. He said there's some big blunder in his company that happened. I don't think he wants to be with me anymore." My voice broke.

Karina hugged me tightly and said, "this is not the Riya I know. Riya never cries she's bold, brave, smart, strong and feisty. Talk it out with him at the right time. Clear out all your misunderstandings and everything. I know you can easily do that with him because you seem to be very comfortable and open around him than you are with anyone else. You're thinking too much. Maybe he's really too tied up with something. Give him some space. Have faith. He'll come around girl. Don't overthink. He likes you too much hell he loves you too much to let you go just like that."

I said, "how do you know he loves me?" My heart skipped a beat when she said that.

Karina chuckled and said, "anyone can say that even a little kid cans say that Ri. I've been observing him since the day we came for Chhavi's fashion show. That was the first time I saw him. He loves you too much he's oblivious and I hope he realises it before it's too late. You cheer up and don't worry have faith in your love." She smiled.

My eyes widened when she said that.

Karina chuckled and said, "don't look at me like that babe. I know you so well. You analyse. You'll get all the answers to your questions. I'm going to Sheila's house will see you in the evening and Aish has gone to Seattle to visit her cousin she left early morning she'll back after a week." I nodded.

IS KARINA RIGHT? TIME WILL ONLY TELL..........