He got choked because of the amount of content. I panicked and started to tap his shoulder and gave some water, as some water bottles where placed in the room.

"You are cruel malar" he said to me.

"I know it" I said to him. Hahhha

"Malar now no one is here. Can I get my marriage gift. Nothing serious just an lip kiss. That's it" he aksed me how cute right.

I took his face, he became so happy because of this act. I took hold of his cheek and placed my lips over him. And and bitted his lips.

"Malar" he shouted.

"Aww baby is it paining. How many times you have bitted mine." I said to him. Yes he bitted me many times.

"Ahh but its paining. I asked you an marriage gift. Not like this" he said to me glaringly.

"Oh aww baby just for fun I bitted you. Don't worry. Now I will take your pain" saying this I stood up and gone before him as he is sitting in the edge of the bed. I stood inbetween his legs. I grabbed his face and kissed. But this time passionately.

When we both ran out of breath, we both leaned away.

I kept seeing his face by breathing heavily.

"Aadi I love you soo much." I said to him. And I touched his lips to inspect it.

"Same here too"

I hugged him tightly. He then turned me and made me to sit in his lap.

I placed my head in his neck.

"Atlast we both married" he said to me.

"So now I can have you" he said to me. I got shivered thinking about today night. Today is my freaking first night.

"Aad... Aad..." before I can speak mom came.

"Malar and aa...." she stopped speaking. As soon as seen us.

*Throat cleared* she turned around. So I just stood up from his lap and sat in the bed.

"Mom" I called her. She turned around with an smile in her face.

"Am sorry for disturbing you" she asked us.

"Ac.. Actua... Don't ask sorry and all mom" I said to her. She smiled and pulled my cheeks strongly.

"Mom you too ahh.. Its paining mom." I said to her.

"Why, only your husband have the rights to pull your cheeks ha. You are my chubby cute daughter, and I have the rights over you too. I thought of doing this many times before itself. But I didn't get any chance at that time. Ahhh now how will I leave it. Your chubby chubby cheeks.i want an another granddaughter same as like you. Don't forget about this "saying this she tapped my cheeks. Oh my god. Now I know why Aaditya being shameless creature.

" Mom, you don't have to worry about that. I will take care of that "saying this Aaditya kissed my cheeks. Oh my god. Mom laughed at that. Even praised her son. Ufff. Nice family.

But I love them all.

"Okay I forget why I came here after seeing your PDA and all." she said to us by hitting his head.

"What is that mom" Aadi asked her by placing his hand over my waist.

"I came here to call you both to have breakfast. Come on" she called us. We too followed her.