Chapter 43

***Sorry for late update 🙈😁***

Aaditya pov:

After sometime I asked about krithi and thaanavi with Aarav. He said that krithi opened her eyes before 4 hours only. And she is shouting for Malar. But doctor is not allowing her as she needs to take rest. And about thaanavi she is fine and an orphanage mam is being her attendar.

I have to see krithi. She endured a lot just being an friend to malar.

So I just gone towards her ward. When I entered she looked up because of the opening sound of the door.

"How are you feeling krithi" I asked her.

"How will I feel anna, when my bestiee is in so much of pain. Am feeling terrible anna. When she gave her life just for the sake of me. Why she has to do like this. Why, what have I done to her. Literally nothing. But she just like that did it." she shouted and cried. Aarav took her in an embrace. I couldn't able to say anything.

Me and Aarav are lucky to have these girls in our life.

After half an hour we both came out of the krithi ward. As nurse gave her some medications which makes her dizzy. So we both came out.

"Aarav can you go and attend the Japan competition. I can't now. I want to be beside her."i akses him.

" Don't worry man, I will attend it. Malar did all the sacrifices for this competition only. How will I leave it just like that. I will represent for our company. As you prepared it all. Its just I have to represent right. So no problem. I will go" he said to me.

I hugged him.

Having an one true friend is important❤️

Speaking about friendship Gaurav called me.

"Aaditya how are you, what the flash news is it true" he asked me.

"Yes Gaurav" I said to him.

"How is my sister" he asked me.

"She slipped to coma. I don't know when she will open her eyes man." I said to him.