Chapter 23

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

Yesterday night I couldn't able to sleep. Did you able to believe this. Its because, that close proximity of me and Aaditya only. With this thinking I can't even able to sleep properly. I know that today I couldn't going to work properly. Because I didn't sleep right.

It is third day for Vikram. He is enjoying In the company. Everyone giving respect to him. He is having more influence than his brother😂. I need to see my Nakul. I couldn't get time. But we both are speaking in phone only. I want to see him. I even speak with maa. I have to visit her home to see my cuties. Uff I have more work now. I thought of taking leave. But already my lead is so happy about my work. So I don't want to trigger him more.

As usual work, I gave some less work to Vikram and his friends. Around 6 clock I wind up my work. Today being an Friday Vikram gone with his friends for outing. Atleast he is enjoying his life. Then me and krithi said bye to him. Krithi said that she will drop me. I tried to decline it. But she said she wants to meet my mom and dad. As she didn't speak with them at my wedding.

"Dad gone to his friend home krithi. So he won't present at home" I said to her.

"It's okay babe. I will see your Mom then" I nodded my head. Then we both reached my home.

After reaching home. I waited for her to park the bike. Mmm when will I learn to ride the bike. Its okay leave it Malar.

We both reached to the door. I opened the door. I started to call mom

"Mom, Mom"

Why she is not responding. She always present in the hall either watching the TV or doing something. What happened to her. She is not present in the hall. May be she will be in her room. With that saying I just gone to kitchen to fetch some water for krithi. I came back and give it to krithi.

She gladly accept it and started to drink. I asked her to sit in the sofa. Then I started to search for me. I knocked her door. But no reply. So I just turned the handle. It's openrd only. But when I seen inside she is not present there. Okay she might be in the garden. I think soo. With that thought I started to walk towards the door. But when I looked up, she is there standing in the steps.

But when I clearly seen her. She is standing there like going to faint anytime. Without thinking much. I started to climb the steps fastly and happened to hold her. Or else she would have fallen in the steps. What would have happened. Thank god.

"Krithi krithi" I started to shout at her. She runned towards us. She too started to panic.

"Hey krithi hold her, we need to lift her " I said to her. She started to lift mom's leg. And I took the hold of mom hand. We both claimed down the steps. And placed her in the floor.

"Krithi call ambulance" I started to shout at her.

She runned towards the sofa and took her phone from her bag and started to dial the call for ambulance. I just checked for mom's heartbeat. I couldn't able to hear it.