Chapter 31

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

     At Friday we all, I mean me, krithi, Vikram and his friends all gone to some restaurants and had an food party. Becuase it's their last day of internship. Vikram felt sad. I too become sad

At Thursday I applied for the post PA and even get approved. So from Monday onwards am going to be an PA of Aaditya. I don't say I won't like it. Actually right now am loving it. Who will not want to spend the time with him. Only I have the rights right.

I don't want any other woman to be along with him. Heee.....

Today is an Sunday. Like all these Sunday it too gone. We both slept in the same bed with the pillows in between it. Hmmm tomorrow going to be an big day. And I informed to mom and dad. They both looked happy.

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

      Today is Monday, which means her first day for being an PA in my company.

Iam so happy❤️....

When I wokeup in the morning, I first seen her face. Which is having an smile and her face in my chest. I just kept an kiss in forehead. Lovely girl. I would have lost this gem, while searching for the beauty wife.

I climbed down the bed and gone to the restroom to freshen up and to do the morning rituals. Then I gone to do workout. After my workout I came to the room. I cut it short for today. So I reached my room earlier.

But shocked seeing Malar too doing her workout in our room. She is doing squats.

After that she turned and shocked to seeing me. Actually she is wearing some loose shirt and leggings. So yeah I can see her outer view.

She instantly grabbed the towel from the bed and placed it before her.

"You are early" she asked me

"Yeah, I thought of wrapping my workout earlier as for today" I said to her...

"Oh okay"