Chapter 69

*** Alert Lengthy chapter around 5545 words

*** Alert Lengthy chapter around 5545 words. Guess what this story reached 50k views. Its an very happy news. Thank you all. Its all because of you. And please bear with the mistakes. Happy reading❤️. ***

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

I wokeup from my sleep. As soon as I opened my eyes. I got the best view. There my lady is sleeping with her breath in even, her chest is going up and down. I was sleeping over her, her hand were wrapped around my back. We both were naked. Our bodies were entangled with each other. I love this.

Yesterday night is the best. Where we both gave ourselves to each other. We both enjoyed. We both seen the pleasure of world. I loved every moment of ravishing her. She is soo beautiful to me. I think I took care of her insecurities somehow.

I wrapped my hand tightly around her now. I can feel her bare waist. I mean we both are fully nude only.

I want her again. But as its our first, we have to take it slow. I know she would have endured some pain here and there.

I kept looking at her face. I stood up and tried to sit in the bed itself. But its difficult, somehow I managed to sit.

As soon as I sat, the quilt which is covering us is removed because of my actions. So now I can able to see her upper body.

She said she is ugly, but she don't know how much of an beauty. For my every touch she has an effect. And I love it. The same goes for her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and then kissed her lips. She slightly started to give moments. So I refrained myself. As I know she is still be in sore state only.

Her hands done magic to me yesterday. We both forget ourselves and involve in love making. Her moans were like an trigger to me. The whole room is filled with her moans. I again need her. I think am getting turned on again,by seeing her like this. I started to roam my hands over her stomach. Her breathing turned uneven, she started to open her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes. She smiled at me. She even started to shiver.

Malar then tried to sit up in the bed but she couldn't able to. So I helped her. As soon as she sat, she hugged me. Ahh that's it. But am controlling myself.