Chapter 17

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

We all moved towards the principal and the Girl's family.

I tried to speak with the principal. But before that Navya's dad started to speak "Don't ever try to bargain for your brothers' life with the money. We too an influential person in this society".

"Iam not doing anything here. I just wanted to speak with principal for few mins" I said to him.

"Speak here itself" he asked me.

Oh god what will I do now. I don't even know what am going to do. Exactly at the same time even the police too came. I saw the Vikram who is crying miserably.

The principal explained everything to the police. He started to get the confession from the girl. She is saying an complete 180 degree story. Like Vikram is the one who asked her to meet, infront of the boys restroom when he doing his work. So she waited in Fort of restroom itself and when he came out. He just started to kiss her and tried to Rape her. It was shock to be an understandment. If only I didn't asked  vikram side view even I too would  have believed her only. Because she is saying like that.

"Mam could you please come along with me just to speak with you. Please mam." I asked her.

" No then you will give the enormous money in order to shut her mouth"her dad again said.

"Okay then even the police too can come and they can even shoot the video while we speak. Atleast then you will trust me right with the help of video. Please mam and sir." I asked her

They somewhat looked okay with my idea. Eventhough the girls parents started to oppose it. Atleast these members have some courtesy. The girl look panickingly. But alas she couldn't do anything right.

" What you want to say. Please say it fast" asked the principal. When we reached to one of the classroom it seems.

"What do you think about Vikram mam" I asked her.

"I thought he is an good boy ith great knowledge and ethics. But he is not the one whom he shown around. He is an rapist. The college reputation is going to be tarnished, just because of him" she said

"Just because all the evidences pin point to him, it doesn't mean he is at the guilty. And then who in the sane mind will do the attempt of rape in college. Don't he have brain. Just think about it Mam and sir. I mean the girl should be lying right. "

"Hello Mam, its not like there didn't happened any rape cases in the school bus and many more public places."he said to me.

" Mam shall we move, we need to arrest him, because he is the one. I think she is giving some lame excuses. And the girl won't say that she got attempted to rape just like that right. "
Declared the inspector.