Chapter 24

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

      The hospital incident took a toll in me. Atlast mom get cured. That is what I want. Aaditya hugged the life out of me. He is constantly saying thanks to me. Uff. She is my mom too right. So it's my duty to save her, if I can.

After making dinner and having it we both reached to our floor. As Vikram already left to his room. I stopped before his room to say goodnight. Again he hugged me and said the thanks. He even placed his chin over my head. That's it I melted.

"Can you sleep with me"... He asked me. After he untangled from the hug.

He is looking expectantly. What the heck he asked me.

"What.."

"I mean can you sleep along with me in my room. As today I don't want to sleep lonely" he gave the explanation. I too nodded. Because bec.. I too want to be with him. These hugs made something in my stomach. As you see Iam currently having an butterfly effect. These I have read in books of fictional stories.

"I will be back" I said to him.

Before I go to my room he get hold of my hand. I turned back and asked him 'what'.

"I will come along with you" what happened to him. Is he having any fear towards the ghost or something.  I think it has to be like that only. I had an amused smile in my face. He looked questioningly. I nodded my head as no.

"Yeah" saying this we both gone to my room.

"Be here I will change into something comfortable" I said to him as he is sitting In my bed. He nodded.

I just took some loose chudi top and phant. Usually I wear nighty but today I don't want to embarrass myself. So I select this.

After doing everything, I came out of the restroom. And took my mobile from the bedside table.

"We can go" I said to him. He just nodded his head. Again he took hold of my hand. What is with him.

'As if you don't like it' my mind said to me. 'Who will not like it. After these many hugging session. I need more hug only. I need him.' I replied to it.

We then entered his room. He left his hold. I don't like this.

I started to move towards the couch which is in his room.

"Where are you going" he asked in loud voice. Why he always shouting. Ufff. I think my ear will strated to bleed. Can't he know how to speak slowly.

"To sleep in couch" I said to him.