Chapter 82

Wenren Heng said, “Does Xie Junming start feeling unwell if he doesn’t cause some trouble every day?”

Ye You let out a laugh and lowered his head to eat the food that his Senior Brother had grabbed for him.

The bandages on his eyes hadn’t yet been removed, and he was completely unable to see anything he grabbed. Fortunately, Wenren Heng knew his tastes and, even without his having to open his mouth, would place food in his bowl — actually, Wenren Heng had originally wanted to feed him personally, but Ye You had refused, and so Wenren Heng also didn’t try and force him.

But that face truly caused too much disaster, so before leaving, Wenren Heng helped disguise him, and now he was simply an ordinary blind man. Those nearby immediately lost interest the moment they saw him and returned to discussing the big Jianghu matters.

Ye You listened to all that with interest, and after swallowing down the things in his mouth, he said, “He was originally someone who didn’t like being idle. Now that he’s spending the whole day with a bunch of righteous faction members, if he wasn’t finding something to interest him, then he wouldn’t be himself.”

Wenren Heng said, “In the future, when the matters between you and me come out, who knows what they’ll say about it, since in a short few months, you’ll appear to have changed partners three times.”

Ye You laughed and said, “Does what other people say have anything to do with me?”

Wenren Heng helplessly shook his head. He had just known that it would be like this.

With deeds as equally infamous as Xie Junming, his Junior Brother, Sect Master Ye, had calmly taken to being cursed by the righteous faction for this many years, truly a completely unconcerned party.

Ye You said, “If you don’t like hearing other people ridicule me, then why don’t we just let them change how they’d talk about it.”

Wenren Heng was coincidentally also thinking about this point.

Since Xie Junming dared to make the first move, he’d certainly dare to make the next fifteen. He would definitely dig a pit for Xie Junming, letting other people know that it was Xie Junming who didn’t know how to treasure someone, and that it wasn’t Sect Master Ye who was frivolous or half-hearted with affections.

Ye You didn’t wait for his Senior Brother to reply and asked, “Thinking about what to do when the time comes?”

“No.” Wenren Heng internally thought that if he wasn’t able to take care of a single Xie Junming, then he might as well give up on accomplishing anything else. He stroked his Junior Brother’s hand and tenderly said, “You don’t need to worry about these matters. Eat.”

After the meal, the two rested for a night, and when the next morning arrived, they waited for an hour before the scarred man hurriedly arrived.

Previously, when Wenren Heng threw aside the white piece’s people and hurried to Shaolin, the scarred man had remained behind to impede the other party, and it wasn’t until now that the person had managed to reunite with his Sect Master. Upon seeing the Sect Master supporting a person out the door, he felt his expression change immediately.

Although this person had changed faces, he could tell with one glance that this was Young Master Xiao.

Young Master Xiao was that incredible so how did he get blinded? Was it real or not? Wasn’t the previous ‘going missing after falling into the river’ all an act? How did he become like this after not meeting for a few days? Or could this be also an act? The person opened and closed his mouth as he looked at them in shock.