"Don't get tensed man. Relax" I said to him and hugged my boy.

He smiled at me.

Gairav came inside the room.

"My friends are getting married. Whereas me, seeing everyone getting marry" gaurava said as soon as he entered the room.

"You are the one who get committed first. Enjoy man" I said to him.

"Yeah yeah. Only that happened. Nothing more" he said. Hahaaaa.

"Leave it. Congratulations guys. My both best friend are going to get Married with their love, and am happy for you  boys. And soon make me uncle." he said to us.

"And I know that, I don't have to say this. Because you both are very eager for the first night it seems. This is what I heard from aunty" he winked at us.

"Gaurav" we both shouted at him.

"Okay okay" Gaurav said.

Then he came and hugged. We three shared the group hug.

Vikram and Nakul too came in the same attire of us. They both look handsome.

"Bro congrats both of you " Vikram said. He hugged me and then Aarav.

"Mama, keep my akka happy. And I know you will. But I want to say this." Nakul said to me by hugging me.

Dad came and hugged me.

"Am happy boy. Atlast you found your happiness don't leave her. Stay happy boy. My blessings are always with you. Live this life with full of happiness my son. Don't hurt my daughter, then you will see the consequences" he said to me. I smiled at him.

"The same goes with Aarav you too. Krithi is also like our daughter. If anything happens to her. You will see my wrath boy" dad said to Aarav. He looked shocked.

Dad hugged him too.

"Come on boys. It's time to arrive at mandap. And you can see your respective girls there" saying this dad gone along with everyone before.

I turned and hugged Aarav.

"Thanks man for your everything" I said to Aarav. He is the one who showed me what is friendship.

"Naah, am happy to have friendship with you. Because, I got the parents love from yours when my own parents were busy in travelling. Thanks man" he had tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry. Come on. My sister is waiting to see you boy" as soon as I said this. He blushed. Hahaaa. My sister is the bold one.

Then we both first put 0ur wedding garland. We both gone out of our room along with everyone.

It is an big mandap. We invited mostly everyone I want to show my wife to everyone.

Me and Aarav arrived at the mandap. Dad and Aarav dad asked us to take our respective seats before iyaar. Before taking the seat mom kissed mind and Aarav forehead. She is crying literally. Aarav mom too looks happy.

My friend and me getting marrying at same time is something. Iam feeling overwhelmed right now.

Iayaar asked me to say the slogan along with him. And even asked to do some actions. I followed correctly. Am getting impatient to see my malar. When she will reach here.

Atlast iyaar asked mom to bring bride. I had an thousand volt smile over my face. Even Aarav too. Gaurava smiled at us. He is standing opposite to us in the stage itself.