I attended the call.

"Hello" I said

"Hello, my soon to be pondatti" he said to me. Goosebumps erupts all over me.

This man have special effects over me.

"Hi Mister my dear soon to be purusha(Hubby)" I too mimic him.

"What you are doing babe" he asked me.

"Rituals rituals" I said to him grumpily.

"Same here. My mind right now is I want to have you. But see what, we are separated still now. Just in few hours. Am again going to claim what is mine" he said huskily to me.

I don't know what to reply to that.

"Baby are you ready to be mine again" he asked me.

"Always" I replied.

Then we both spoke for some mins, but couldn't able to continue as mom came inside the room and stared to shout at me. As still in an 2 hour I need to be in the mandap. Then some makeup artist came, I asked about krithi. Mom said that krithi already started to get ready.

I then gone and had the bath again. Then after wearing saree. I just keeping mum. As they were doing some makeover to me. After half an hour, they said they were done doing the makeup. After an hour I was done.

My daughter came to my room in cute dress. I kneel down and scooped her in my arms. She immediately wrapped her arms over my neck. She kissed my cheeks.

"Mumma you look c... Cute, bea.. Beautiful." she said to me.

"Thank you baby." saying this I too kissed her cheeks, forehead.

"You look gorgeous baby" I said to her.

"Mumma what is gor.. Gorg... Gotgos" I laughed at her attempt.

"Gorgeous means also an beautiful" I said to her. Her eyes twinkled.

"Hereafter yo. You won't l... Leave... Leave me right" she asked me.

"No baby, your mumma won't leave you. Am going to marry your appa again right. That's it baby" I said to her. She smiled more.

Again I kisses her. I want to meet him.

 I want to meet him

Aaditya pov:

I got readied. Am so happy this time, am going to marry my love. I kissed my ring which she put on my hand on our engagement. Last time I missed these with my baby girl. But this time I enjoyed every rituals too. Only one thing am missing her.

Ufff this veshati and shirt. This is so uncomfortable to me. But its okay, if I can see my love.

Aarav too waiting along with me to get a call from anyone to ask us to arrive at mandap. He is shivering. Hahaaaa. Marrying for first time right.