Chapter 12: Family

Start from the beginning

Kiba got a little embarrassed from our compliments as he scratches his cheek.

Kiba: "Come on guys, you don't have to flatter me"

The door opened up as a short, beautiful girl walked in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at her. Nobody could even take their eyes off her. Men and women admired her beauty as she strolled through the classroom up to my seat and tapped me in the shoulder.

Girl: "Big brother?"

Everyone: "BIG BROTHER?!"

Girl: "Oh my god, their genes are absolutely perfect!!! Who are their parents and why are they so beautiful?!"

Girl: "She is so cute!!! If I wasn't lesbian before, I AM NOW!!!"

Guy: "Bro, she is absolutely gorgeous!!"

Guy: "I think I might have found out someone who surpassed Rias as queen of the school"

Guy: "You are speaking nothing but absolute facts!!!"

Girl: "Her voice is that of an idol. So soft.. almost like marshmallows"

She felt embarrassed as she hid herself in her coat. I stood up and smiled at her whilst patting her head.

Y/n: "What is it little sister?"

Issei: "Little-?!"

Kiba: "Sister?!"

Sister: "Could I borrow some money? I'm a little hungry and I didn't-"

Girl: "Here!! You can have some of my bento if you'd like. I made a little too much so I wouldn't mind sharing"

Sister: "Huh?.. I wouldn't want to bother-"

Girl: "She is so sweet and cute!!!"

Guy: "Is there something you'd like?! I'm part of the football team so you can count on me to bring it to you as fast and safe as possible little girl"

He says while flexing an arm.

Y/n: "You all don't need to spend your money or meals on her. As her elder brother, it is my job to take care of her after all"

I reach into my pocket but one of the girls grabbed my hand.

Girl: "There's no need Y/n. We genuinely would love to help your sister out"

I look at her before gazing at my sister once more.

Y/n: "Well, if you say so. Hey, you should show how thankful you are to these nice people. It's formal to take your hat or hood off when introducing yourself"

A large number of them gasped as soon as I asked her to remove her hood off. They all whipped their phones out and prepared their cameras in excitement.

Sister: "Y-Yes. I apologize for my rudeness. Allow me to introduce myself"

She slowly removes her hood off as the crowd goes silent until it erupts with wows and aws.

Guy: "She is definitely hotter than Rias!!!"

Girl: "She is just so adorable!!"

They start to take closer look which seems to intimidate her. She sneaks behind me, peeking her head as she introduces herself.

 She sneaks behind me, peeking her head as she introduces herself