Chapter - 40

Leave the past where it belongs

Your POV:

Tonight is the night I'll be staying in this country, this dark and cruel place where all my dark past started and ended. And it'll be the last night, tomorrow morning I'll be going to my ex-in-laws, they invited me, Kento and Ryuu along with my twins for breakfast as the day after tomorrow morning we'll be leaving for Japan, finally!! I'll be free from this exhausted and frustrating feeling.

"Yua? Can I come in?" It was Kento. I said come in. I was in my room packing my things as I'll be busy the whole day.

He pushes open the door and leans on the door frame. "Hime!!! Pizza is here." I nod and walk out from the room leaving my packings half with Kento.

I saw Ryuu playing with the twins. Kento and I take our seats and we all started to eat our shares. We were having fun because Ryuu is here tonight. Both Ryuu and Kento wanted to eat dinner at my hotel, they said it'll be a waste if we didn't do our usual fun night dinner together before leaving Korea. Little did I know it'll be the last time we'll be actually having this fun dinner night together.

After dinner, both men left the hotel to theirs. I told them to be ready at 7 am, I don't want to be late and they said they'll be there on time. After that, I saw my twins already asleep on the couch, so I put them on the bed and I finished my packing. I felt really tired so I went to bed and was fast asleep.

After that day I never contacted taehyung, I heard he tried to contact me but Kento blocked him from every possible way he could find to contact me. Even in the office, Kento will tell Ryuu to stay by my side as my personal bodyguards. Thank goodness Ryuu I good at disguising himself, nobody from Japan knows him recognized him.

In the last meeting, Taehyung tried every possible way to talk with me personally, all alone but I didn't let him nor did Ryuu.

I don't want to see him. Not after that weird dream. Not after what he did and he said. I heard Kento already warned him twice but now Kento is being overprotective over me after hearing all the doings of taehyung. He was in the vague of punching taehyung but he didn't become he said just because taehyung is the father of my twins he's spearing him.

I'm glad to have a brother like Kento by my side. And a best friend like Ryuu by my side. I hope we'll stay like this forever. I have lost enough, I don't want to lose anymore.

Next morning~~~

We went to my ex-in-laws and surprisingly Ryuu and Kento go very close to them. Especially Ryuu. He really is the type of guy everyone wants and loves. I'm glad they liked him. Kento also got close to them, he made fun of me for taking this smooth advantage.