" What about rent?"

" Already got it covered and next month's rent. So don't even worry about it. You just rest for the rest of the night"

And with that she left. She definitely didn't get any rest that night or the next day. She had underestimated Brian and his cousin. They were extremely rough and laughed at her pleading for a break. She got $500 out of the whole ordeal, but it wasn't worth it with the amount of pain she was in. That afternoon she was with Andre as planned working the clients he had already set up for shuga. In order to get through each client she had to drink to get herself a boost. She only had an hour in between each client so she took that time to be in hot shower. Her body ached but each time she figured out a way to get more money from the men. She knew she had put her body through it when it was evident markings on her body. After all that she made almost $5,000 including the tips she earned at the club.

While Diane was at home, she still didn't sleep. She spent most of Sunday Morning preparing for Adrienne to come home. She cleaned, folded clothes, washed the dishes, and put up Charity's toys.  Charity is still with her father and his family so today it was all about Adrienne.  

Diane was cleaning the counters when she heard a loud knocking at the door. With the neighborhood she was staying in she was on guard. Without trying to make any noise she went to the door and checked the peephole. She recognized Andre immediately and opened door wide for him to come in.

" Hey,  you're early. I was going to pick her up later this afternoon." Diane walked over to the kitchen counter she was cleaning. When she didn't hear any movements from Andre she turned back towards him. " What's wrong?"

His eyes were a fiery red and his jaw was clenched tightly indicating he was mad about something.

" This is how things are going to go Sweets. You tell me the truth and we drop this and we go pick up Adrienne and have a family day. You lie to me imma fuck you up. You understand me?"

" What are you talking about?" Diane asked as she tried to move away from him.

" Diane stop fucking moving." He shouted halting her movements.  "Just tell me the truth Sweets then everything is going to be fine...Okay? Now where is my fucking money"

" What money?"

" Diane baby... Stop playing fucking dumb. Did you or did you not take money from each client?"

Diane took forever to answer him, she just stood there terrified on what Andre was going to do. He's threatened her before but he never acted on it. Right now she felt like whatever Diane said it wouldn't have mattered. 

She looked towards the front door and tried to think of a way to escape. Diane was frightened by Andre's sudden laugh.  He took off his jacket and continued to laugh.  He then took off his belt and stood between the entrance of her hallway to her bedroom and the front door.

" Either way you go. I'm beaten your ass." Andre said as he stood there waiting for her next move. She bolted for the door in hopes she would get away but Andre was just as fast, catching her and shoved her toward the bedroom door. He slammed her down unto the bed and she immediately covered her face as he whipped her with his leather belt. 

" Where's my fucking money" He yelled. Diane's skin felt like it was on fire as she welled. 

" I'm sorry" She choked out. The truth was she spent majority of it already. She knew after the fight with Shuga, she needed to find the girls a new babysitter and daycare, so she gave a deposit for a early development academy and daycare  outside of the neighborhood, she bought groceries, pampers, pull ups, and new books for the girls.