57. The Breezies and a Lesson in Kindness

Start from the beginning

Rarity: I stand corrected! I suppose there is the rare instance where one can have too many sequins. I'll just take off my jacket.

The dress she was wearing was even brighter.

Y/n: It's so bright i can't even look at what you're wearing.

Rarity: I suppose this won't do either then?

Twilight Sparkle: Everyone, it's time. Please welcome... the Breezies!

The Breezies appeared.

Applejack: They're as cute as Apple Bloom on the day she was born.

Rarity: And would you look at those adorable little packs they carry their pollen in?

Seabreeze: Lun! Arshen aifok!

Says the leader of the Breezies.

Pinkie Pie: So... cute! Can't... take... it!

We then see a leaf disrupt the formation and now the Breezies are panicking.

Rainbow Dash: Slow down the breeze for the other group to catch up!

Cloud Chaser: They're too far back! We can't connect the breeze to both sets of Breezies!

Rainbow Dash: What if we speed it up?

Flitter: Then the first group'll be going too fast, and they'll get separated from each other!

Seabreeze: Tanagretu nik mir! Maisegu de piripa!

Fluttershy:*gasp*

Seabreeze: Mekenar stuf!

Fluttershy: He's right! You must all gather as close as you possibly can!

I rescue the Breezies.

Seabreeze: Mugudi saikendus?

Fluttershy: Oh, I understand the language of all kinds of creatures!

Seabreeze: You must be so proud.

Fluttershy: And you speak my language too?

Seabreeze: I can. This lot can only understand you. Clearly, they're not the brightest bunch around.

Pinkie Pie: That was amazing!

Rainbow Dash: I'm sorry we couldn't get a breeze going that would get them back to the others.

Fluttershy: Oh, it's not your fault.

Twilight Sparkle: I, for one, am very proud of you,

Fluttershy. Leaping into action like that.

Y/n: It was so hot.

Rarity: I feel like I should design you a special hero's gown! Heh... Or a sash. At least a sash.

Spike: Okay, okay, okay! I know what you're all thinking! Why don't you just say it?!*crying* I'm sorry! This is all my fault! I'm so, so sorry!

Fluttershy: Oh, Spike, it's okay! It could have happened to any one of us.

Spike: Okay... Thank you!

Rainbow Dash: So, Fluttershy, you want us to get the breeze going again so these little guys can get a move on?

The Breezies start protesting.

Fluttershy: Maybe we should wait just a moment or so. They've been through so much...

Rainbow Dash: Just gimme the word when you think they're ready.

I am now in my house with the Breezies and
Y/n is lying down on the couch.