57. The Breezies and a Lesson in Kindness

Start from the beginning

Fluttershy: Okay, everyone. As you know, the adorable fairy creatures known as Breezies are about to come through Ponyville.

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Ooh, it's so exciting! Ah! I can't wait for Rainbow Dash to make the breeze for them so I can see how cute they are up close!

Rainbow Dash: I've never done it before, not that I won't be totally awesome at it, because I totally will!

Fluttershy: And that breeze is very important, but so is cheering on those teeny-tiny little things, so they have the confidence to ride that breeze to their native land. Did I mention how tiny they are? So tiny! I was thinking we could do a special Breezie cheer!

Pinkie Pie: I love cheers!

Fluttershy: But these cheers should be quiet cheers. We don't want to startle them. They need to be able to concentrate. Why don't we try it? You can do it, Breezies.

Everyone: You can do it, Breezies!

Fluttershy: Oh, my.

Applejack: Heh, sorry, Fluttershy. I had no idea how hard it was to do a cheer quietly.

Fluttershy: Oh, it's okay. Quiet doesn't come naturally for everyone. Let's try it again.

Everyone: You can do it, Breezies!

Fluttershy: Perhaps just a little bit quieter.

Everyone: You can do it, Breezies!

Fluttershy: Just a little quieter.

Rest of main cast: You can do it, Breezies.

Fluttershy: Perfect! Oh, um, I mean... yay.

We are now in Ponyville and three Aerials are making a breeze just right for the Breezies and Rainbow Dash is one of them.

Rainbow Dash: That's too strong! We gotta slow this breeze down or we're gonna blow those Breezies apart!

Mr. Cake: What I don't understand is why they need the Aerials to make a breeze for them.

Fluttershy: Well, you see, it's the breeze that activates the Breezies' magic, and that magic protects the pollen they're carrying from being destroyed.

Mr. Cake: So, no breeze means no magic means the pollen goes bad?

Fluttershy: That's right! And they only have two days to get that pollen back before the portal to their home closes. That's why it's ever-so-important that we help them make their way through Ponyville safely.

Mrs. Cake: We certainly wouldn't want to scare them and divert them from their path!

Fluttershy: Now you understand.

Mr. Cake: Hm, you certainly know a lot about them.

Fluttershy: Oh, thank you. I went to see them gathering their pollen in Western Equestria. Um, Rarity? I, uh, hate to weigh in with you when it comes to fashion, but...

Rarity shows up wearing a jacket with a blinding amount of sequins on it.

Rarity: Oh, there's too much purple on this, isn't there? I knew it! But Twilight refused to admit it.

Twilight Sparkle: What?! I-

Fluttershy: Oh, no-no-no-no-no. It's the perfect amount of purple.

Y/n: That is just to much sequins on your jacket.

Rarity: Oh, darling, please! One can never have too many sequins!

Fluttershy: You can if they reflect the sun, and the light catches a group of Breezies right in their eyes, and blinds them long enough to get them off their course so they never get home!