The secret is out. [38 part 2]

Start from the beginning

"Momma can you understands me?" Prince looked over at the human, his tail wagging slowly.

"Awh you call me Momma?~" Camilla cooed.

Prince's tail wagged furiously the mutt jumping in to her lap, licking her face, "I love you I love you I love you! I finally get to tell you that!" Prince nuzzled Camilla's cheek, licking her face.

"Well, I get to tell you this at least." Nero looked up at Luz. "We made a bet."

"Bet?" Luz clarified aloud.

Prince perked up, looking over at the other two, "WAIT NERO-" Prince barked, getting out of Camilla's lap, rushing over.

"Prince started the bet, he bet that Amity would-"

Prince picked up the cat with his mouth, rushing back to their shared room downstairs. Barks, hisses, yelps, yowls, growls, and a squeaky toy came from the room, then silence. The door opened, Mattias slipping out, quickly going up the stairs, the commotion continuing. Mattias rushed to be behind Luz, the witch patting his head.

Silence again, then the door opened, both pets coming back up, "We made a bet."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"So all of the animals I've met so far, you have explained who I know, and bet something on who I'd fall for?" Luz cleared up.

Prince nodded, Nero licking his paw, "He started it." The cat looked up at Luz, glancing at Prince.

"Why would you do that?" Luz scoffed.

"Listen Luz, we know it's wrong to, but we're not forcing anything on you." Prince barked. "I only started it so we could see who would be a danger to you, what they want to do with you, an if the relationship would be..Toxic?"

The witch sighed, running her hand through her hair, "It's okay, just..It's rude to involve yourself in my life like that! If you want to know who I like right now, it's Bo, okay?"

Nero snarled, "That means Raven won.."

"Raven? He bet on Bo?" Luz cleared up.

He nodded, "We didn't think you'd actually go for her, so Mattias, Gator and I, voted for Amity. Nero bet on Amelia, but he switched sides after she tried to kiss you." Prince explained. "Though it seems like we're all loosing the bet right now."

"Right meow-" Luz joked. "But seriously you guys, how could you do that without asking me if it was okay?"

Prince's and Nero's ears fell back, both pets looking down, "We're sorry.."

"It's not okay, you guys can't do that! It might not seem like it affects me, but it does. Now I'm feeling pressured to go out with Amity, who apparently has the majority vote!"

Mattias nudged her leg, the witch looking down at him, "Luz, we're animals. We aren't perfect, we didn't know you could understand us, we've made mistakes. Right now, we know it hurts you to do the bet, so we'll stop it. And let you decide on your own. But you can't expect us to live how you want us to, like Ay says, Kleinvieh macht auch Mist."

"Small amounts lead to something bigger.." Luz mumbled.

"Exactly, we didn't realize this small bet would lead to this. It's our fault, but do forgive us for wanting to do a bet to find someone who actually cares for you. Amelia is sweet yes, but you've gotten to know her more, she tried to kiss you, forced you even! Bo, I still haven't met her, but from what you told Nero who told me, she's a great human." Mattias barked, sitting down. "Amity, no matter who you pick, you know she'll stay by you."

Weirdos stick together. [Lumity Fanfiction AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara