Prizes galore. [36 part 4]

E
Luz. She didn't like this game. At all. She couldn't make the puck in to Gus' slot, getting a bit angry, freezing her side of the table from her grip. Gus had played seven (7) different matches with Luz, the witch not winning a single point in any of the games. She now kinda hated Gus, the male being very smug about winning.

The witch, now had a murder plans for Viney, Amity, and Lilith. Those three (3) together, were basically devils if Luz was in danger. "I don't feel like playing anymore." Luz hissed bitterly.

Gus shrugged, "That's alright, guess you can't handle another loss."

Luz nearly cracked the striker in her left hand, sending a death glare to Gus. He looked behind her, the male getting happy, "Hey Matt!"

The witch looked back, Mattholomule was right behind her, approaching the duo, "It's Mattholomule, Agustus." He muttered.

"It's Gus, Matt." He copied.

"It's, step away from Luz or I kick your @$$, or I kick your @$$."

The witch went over to the new human, hugging her tightly, "Amity, hey." Mattholomule mumbled, kinda terrified of her.

Luz looked up at the human, Amity leaning in, the witch wanting to whisper something to her, "What is it Luz?" Amity asked.

The witch whispered in her ear, an evil grin spreading on the humans lips, the human keeping Luz close when she finished. "Agustus Porter." Amity hissed.

"Erm- Yes?"

"Do you think you're too young to die?"

"Sadly, younger have died- But no-?"

"Great! Piss Luz off one more time and I'll be happy to kill you~"

Luz stuck her tounge out at Gus, "Nyeh!"

Mattholomule smirked, putting his hand on Luz's shoulder, Amity pulling the witch away from him. "Don't you dare touch her without consent."

Luz blew raspberry at him, Amity glaring at the others, "Just a simple pat Blighty. Luz is a bad girl, you know it." Mattholomule muttered, putting his hands up.

"Tch." Amity clicked her tounge. "Come on Luz, let's go try a different game.

The Blight took Luz away, back to the button pressing game, the witch actually wanting to try and get all the bigger prizes. Amity slid her card, Luz picking the color pink, managing to get to the major prize ring. Purple, yellow, blue, red, orange, red, green, red, pi- And there goes the ring. She hit it right on the color, but it says she missed.

Luz clicked her tounge, grumbling quietly as Amity slid her card again. Picking Yellow once more. Second slice, red, orange, green, orange, blue, pink, yell- Miss. The witch snarled, letting out a small whine, Amity patting her head. "It's okay, it's just a game."

The witch whined, snarling and spamming the button in anger, "It's cheating Amity!"

"It's alright, it's just a game, it's not hurting anyone."

"It's making me mad." Luz pouted, now noticing something. "Hey where's my bunny?"

Gus game over, the witch taking back her things, "Thanks Gus!"

"Not mad at me anymore hm? It's no biggie, you trying that game again?"

Luz nodded, looking at all the prizes again, "It is very difficult. It likes to lie."

"Lie?"

"The games rigged since she won." Amity cut in. "She got the mushroom and a light up box with letters."