Mattias. [17 part 3.50]

Mattias, sorry, The Mattias layed down by Luz's feet, the witch scratching behind his ear; "Good boy."

"I am the best boy but that works too I guess." He barked.

"So who's the designer guy?" Luz asked, rubbing his ear.

"My owner. Sixty three (63) years old, he's very old in our time. His is Ay."

"He is you?"

"No that's his name. Ay Wolkerson." He barked. "Bit of a perv if you ask me, he's a good man just not the best when it comes to women."

Luz pulled her hand back, taking out her sketchbook and a pencil, flipping to a new page. This is the one Amity got her, she has her other one in her bag since she can't be too far from it. "Describe him to me."

"Let's see. He has light blonde hair, lots of it has fallen off, most of it is in the back of his head. He's maybe 5'11, pale skin, green eyes, but he's very wrinkly. Most of his hair is turning grey, also his teeth are falling out."

Luz hummed, drawing him in her head before transferring all that to her paper. Amity was currently changing, but this man who Mattias described, was on the opposite side of that folding wall thing. "Excuse me? Ay was it?"

He perked up, looking over at Luz; "That is I."

"Rather confusing name..Would you be a gentleman and please step away from the woman whose changing?"

"Yes yes of course, come on Mattias, feed you, yes."

He shot up, his tail wagging, the dog following his owner out of the room. Luz looked down at her drawing, yeah they looked pretty alike, he's more wrinkly though. She turned the page, looking over where Amity was supposed to be, the Blight coming over. "Alright. I hate it."

"I think it looks nice." Luz giggled. "It looks good on you."

"Yeah well, I hate it. It's poofy and it sucks."

"If it was less airy, more so easy to move in, it would look alot nicer." Luz said, sketching something out. "If he removed six (6) or seven (7) layers of the petticoat thing, it'd be alot easier to walk in. Not only that but if he used different shades of the color it'd look really pretty."

"Yeah but the thing is, it has this weird layer, can I take that?"

"Be my guest." Luz said, offering the pencil and sketchbook.

Amity took it, sketching something else on top of it, showing it to Luz. "In the layer that reaches midi, it has some sort of fabric that keeps alot of it together so they'd have to redesign the whole thing and try to figure something out to make it work."

"Can I feel the dress?"

The Blight nodded, moving back a bit, Luz feeling the different layers of the dress. She felt the fabric Amity was talking about; "Are you kidding me?"

"What is it Luz?" Amity asked.

"They're using wool for it. If they use wool it'll easily get ruined and mess up the other layers with it." Luz sighed. "Try something else on, just by walking in it, it'll ruin the wool."

"Alright, I'll change, give me a second."

Luz nodded, Amity going back behind the weird foldable wall, having to do the same process she did to put it on but in reverse. Luz looked back down at her sketchbook, humming quietly, adding other things, alternative designs, and many more.

After some time, Ay came back in with Mattias, the dog trotting over to Luz, licking his lips; "Nice lunch?"

"Very nice. Rare cuisine, very rare meat. Delicious."

"Keep Ay away from Amity please, I don't want to accidentally murder your owner."

"Morbid one aren't you?"

"Perverts tend to die young, I'm very surprised on how your owner managed to live this long. Now keep him back, I won't hesitate to set his arse on fire." Luz huffed, leaning back in her chair.

The Mattias got up, going over to Ay, tugging at his pant leg, pulling him away from the folding wall object. Amity came back out from behind it, wearing something that allowed much more movement. It was a light pink knee length dress, with white lacing, a slightly darker shade of pink petticoat, and the sleeves were about to her elbows. "Oh yes, very nice." Ay clapped.

"Alright Luz, you can sit in here while they do their thing or wait til we're done in maybe two (2) or three (3) hours." Amity explained.

"I'd like to wait with you Amity, if you want to at least." Luz mumbled.

"I don't mind, that's why I'm asking you dummy."

"Then I'll stay!" Luz smiled, a faint purr escaping her throat.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

11:38. PM. Luz was allowed to make a very late dinner for them because the chef had cut themselves and it was a pretty bad wound. Luz served all the meals, so close to dozing off. "Don't worry Luz, Gary rested earlier so he could drive us back at night. We'll be leaving at 12." Amity assured.

"I'm going to pass out.."

"Don't."

'THUD' "Sigh. I told her not to.."

Mattias sniffed her out, lifting Luz's head up a bit with his snout, slipping under the witch, being her pillow. "I like this person. Work until you drop and advise before." He licked her cheek, nuzzling her gently, resting his head in his paws.

Nearly an hour later, Luz had woken up from the quick power nap, helping take the new stuff to the car. Gary was refreshed and ready to drive, letting the girls get in after he set his music and got settled in. Luz moved to her seat, Mattias getting in the car as well; "You're leaving?" He whined.

"I have to go home."

"Can't you stay? You give very stellar belly rubs."

"Sorry Mattias, I have school in the morning and have work right after. I won't be able to come back."

He looked back at Ay, his owner patting his thigh, wanting him to get out. Mattias sniffed the spot beside Luz, spinning around, eventually laying down, his head in her lap. "I shall accommodate room for the other girl later, but I will accompany you three (3) to make sure you make it home safe."

"Mattias that's sweet but I have a dog and kitten at home already. They won't want anymore guests."

He rolled over, exposing his fluffy underside to the witch, Luz scratching his chin. "Mattias, get out." Luz huffed.

"I will not be leaving." He barked.

"You can't come back with us. We're not going to spend another four (4) hours to get you back home then another four (4) back. Get out."

"It is alright, I come pick him up next day. We meet with Amity's mama and papa in the afternoon." Ay explained. "Be good boy Mattias."

The dog gave Luz a big grin, the witch rolling her eyes at him. "You better be a good boy." Amity hissed.

To be continued.