No! Bad Noah! [54 part 2]

T
Luz hissed in to the towel, Amity disinfecting the wounds before putting gauze, or band-aids on it. If it needed ice, she'd hold it long enough to numb the pain. Eventually, Amity finished with Luz's wounds, now all that's left is her side. "Let go, I have to check it." Amity said.

The witchling only whimpered at the pain, the pain she no longer wanted to handle. Luz huffed, then hissed, followed by a whine, and repeat. The door was kicked open again, four, I think five actually, yeah, five football players staggering in. They spotted Luz, then Noah, and finally Amity. "Be a good girl and help us Blight!" One shouted.

Amity looked back down at Luz, the witch shuffling about, needing to be comfortable so she didn't hurt herself more than she wanted. "Stop moving and let me check it.."

The football player who shouted staggered over, Luz grabbing her pillow and throwing it at him. Amity pushed her back down, lifting up the side of her shirt and examined the wound. A huge bruise, maybe the size of a football, a bit bigger possibly. It was getting worse, started off light, but was getting darker.

Amity went to the fridge, getting a fresh ice pack, the brown paper, wrapping the ice carefully and returning to the witchling. She put it over the bruise, Luz shivering, "Should I call Viney?" Amity asked.

Luz just relaxed and hoped to doze off, ignoring all the pain. Amity got up, moving Luz's hair behind her ear, the witch shivering again, "You just rest, I'll call Viney and Boscha.."

"Okay great, help us like five minutes ago please."

Amity went to the nurse's desk, "I still have to check you all in. Now, from the top, grade?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was sent home, not the hospital because Camilla was technically a nurse, and sent to rest. Boscha tried, begged to stay home, but she had school and Willow wasn't about to let her fail. Amity stayed instead. She made lunch, and offered it to Luz, but the witch just stared at it, then went back to sleep.

A knock at the door caught Amity's attention, Prince getting up before the human did, both going downstairs. Amity unlocked and opened the door slightly, the door being pushed open, a woman walking in. "Which room."

"Basilisk lady? She's upstairs.." Amity mumbled.

The woman went up the stairs ever so elegantly, going to Luz's room, going to the side Luz was at. She held her hands out, and drew a big circle, the circle slowly fading, as the wounds on Luz faded or closed up. "She still needs to eat." She said. "Figure it out or she dies in four days time. I'll be back for her then if she's still not eating. Adieu."

The woman walked back out, going down the stairs, opening the door, and closing it behind herself. Prince hopped on the bed, laying by Luz, huffing in her face, the witchling hesitantly putting her hand on his back. He crawled closer, Luz pushing his dog food smelling face away.

He moved aside, Luz feeling around the bed, not for Amity, for someone else. Then she recalled what she did to it, pulling her hand back, and curling up. Amity got up, and went back downstairs. She went to her bag, taking something out, then going up the stairs.

Prince watched her come to the side Luz was on, taking Luz's hand, the witchling pulling back. She groggily opened her eyes, then glared at Amity. She pushed herself up slightly, Amity putting the plushie down. "Think that's yours.."

Luz hesitantly took Amilotl, laying back down, then nuzzled in to its back. "Is it a toy I can chew?" Prince barked.

"No Prince..This is mine.."