Kiss. [15 part 3.50]

Don't forget to vote, and if you have other platforms, please spread word about this au! It'll be greatly appreciated! ^^ Happy reading!

They won that round thanks to Amity who managed to take down 4 people and win the game for them. Now, for the final game. They had made the field bigger, two rows of students on each team. "Wait, what do we get if we win?" Luz asked, looking up at Amity.

"We'll do this again with the other class that won as well." Amity explained.

"Do you think we'll win?" Luz questioned.

"If we don't get distracted we can."

. . .

Spoiler alert, they got distracted. Skara had gone for Cat, both girls arguing about who was better at Social Studies, and both lost their flags from the others teammates. At the moment they were sitting together, Cat talking about how cool Japan was and what she did while she was there with Skara.

Amelia got distracted because Luz got 3 people in a row, the greenette blushing a bit, but still out of it, being caught and kicked off the field. Spencer saw his boyfriend on a field beside them, and being the gay mess he is, watched him play. The simper protected Luz, losing and saving her from being pulled out.

Luz, the witch that she is still not knowing much about earth, spotted a caterpillar. A few students from the other team watched her be a cute idiot, being fascinated by the green bug. This heartless boy took her flag, the students who watched her deciding to sit it out with her, pulling their flags off, hanging out with her while one of them told her about the caterpillars.

Amity, she stayed focused no matter how cute Luz got. Currently, she was the last student in her class that was still alive, leaving 9 on the other side. "How are we going to win?" Luz asked, panicking slightly.

Amelia, with a heavy heart, whispered her plan in Luz's ear. Amity, gosh she'd win for this, she'd kill for this, she'd do anything for this. Anything for it. "Are you sure?" Luz questioned.

"If you want us to win, yes."

Luz cupped her hands over her mouth, deeply inhaling; "HEY AMITY! IF WE WIN I'LL GIVE YOU A KISS!"

The Blight cracked her knuckles, very well about to get this Kiss. A student rushed to her, Amity moving to the side, pulling their flag off, rushing to the others, she'd get this Kiss. Three in a row, she was fast, five more. One nearly grabbed her flag, Amity snatching theirs, throwing it at the ground.

Luz awhed quietly, she really wanted this Kiss. "She really wants this candy huh Amelia?"

The greenette covered her mouth, so close to laughing, clearing her throat and nodding. "She likes these alot."

The whistle blew; "Mrs.Brown's class is the winner! Congratulations!"

The class cheered, Amity sighing heavily, dropping the flags, moving her hair back, walking over to the witch. "So tired.."

"Great job Amity." Luz said, taking her hand. "We won!"

The Blight let out an exasperated and forced; "Hooray.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity, the poor Blight, was given..Two Smershey's chocolates called Kiss. She actually liked these, but she didn't expect them. She shrugged, removing the foil on top, peeling off the paper off the side, popping it in her mouth. "So, what type of altered cocoa beans is it?" Luz asked.

"This ones called Milk Chocolate Luz." Amity began, unraveling another, offering it to Luz. "There's tons of different types but the main are white, dark, and milk chocolate."

Luz put the small candy in her mouth, fixing the way she seated at the bench at the lunch tables; "Which one's your favorite Amity?" Luz asked.

"Dark chocolate, not the sugary kind though, that's too sweet."

Luz hummed, nodding slowly; "I don't like this table." Luz blurted out.

"Oh? How come? It's in the shade, it's quiet, and all the non-popular kids are far away." Skara said.

"I'm right here." Cat hissed.

"I know, it was aimed at you, so shoo." Skara spoke, rolling her eyes.

"I'm used to sitting on the floor at school, it's easier for me to draw that way." Luz stated. "And it's too quiet-"

"Didn't the school give you earbuds to listen to music?" Amity asked.

"That was because you kept calling me names and I had to push those mean words out.." Luz mumbled.

"Oh."

Ouch, akward. "So they took them away after the assembly a week ago. I also like to go sit with my friends by the colored wall, it's nice." Luz said, getting up and grabbing her things.

"You mean Willow and Porter?"

"Gus. Yes."

"I mean they're cool and all, but not so much as..Popular..?" Amity admitted.

"Are you all really like that? Hang out with the populars and ignore the others?" Luz questioned.

"Yeah."

"Pretty much."

"Yep!"

"That's kinda mean.." Luz mumbled.

'Ring! Rrrring!' The witch pulled her phone out, answering the call, putting it up against her ear; "Hey Lily! Why'd you call?"

"-----. --------! -------- -------- -------."

"Oh, okay! Bye!"

"---."

Luz hung up, putting her phone away; "I'll see you guys tomorrow, my mom's here." Luz said, fixing her bag.

"And your aunt." Amity went on. "Can I come over?"

"Oh right, yeah you can! I'll be back home maybe at 4, can you get my homework for my next class please?"

Amity nodded, Luz patting her head, walking to the front office, getting out early this day.

To be continued.