Chapter 19~

~y/h/n will mean your hero name just so you know for a small bit into the chapter~

You woke up to Bakugo gently shaking you. 

"Five more minutes" you mumble as you try to roll over and go back to sleep. 

"No wake up." Bakugo says as he picks you up.

You wake up fully and start hitting him on the head. /just like he did to Kirishima in the sports festival there's a gif at the top to show what I mean./

He set you down on the ground and hands you your uniform. You run into the bathroom and take a quick shower. 

You finish quickly and change into the uniform. You leave the bathroom and Bakugo hands you your backpack and mini bag with switch, phone, chargers, and a water bottle. You give a light smile as you take both bags. 

He grabs his backpack from his room and walked downstairs with you. You both grab a slice of toast as you get ready to leave. Mitsuki said bye in which you both responded bye to. 

You left the house with a bit of the toast still in hand. You and Bakugo ran into Kirishima and Denki. They both started walking with you and Bakugo. You smiled as you listened to Denki go on about how he was excited to finally pick his hero name.

You four finally got to the great hero high school. You walked in and continued talking to the group. You all made it to classroom 1-A.  You all sat down. 

"Okay class. Today is the day you will pick your hero names. No profanity and someone will arrive to approve your names." Aizawa says while just looking like he wants to go to sleep.

"Hello Class 1-A. I will be here to approve your hero names!" Pro-hero Midnight says while walking into the classroom. You all cheer and clap. Midnight gives out things to right your name on. You think for a bit then setting on y/h/n. You write that on your paper thing /idk what it actually is sorry/ You smile as Midnight asks if someone wants to go first. 

Aoyama raises his hand. Midnight picks him. He walks up with his little sign and shows it to the class "Shining hero: I can't stop twinkling." "Great choice Aoyama." Midnight says with a smile plastered on her face.

"Next person?" Tsuyu raises her hand and Midnight tells her to come to the front of the room.

Tsuyu says she has had this name planned out since she was little. She turned her sign around "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy." "Aw that's so cute! That will be great with little kids!" Midnight says while clapping slightly.

Some others go for example Shoto Todoroki chooses "Shoto." Momo chooses "Creati."

You raise your hand. Midnight says for you to come up. You do. You turn your sign around and say "_______ hero: y/h/n" You bow. Midnight says that is accepted. You say a simple "Arigato" and go back to your seat. 

After about 10-15 times Bakugo finally finds a hero name that is acceptable. 

/time skip to after school/

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Hey Izzy.. Could you meet me at the Sakura tree in 15 minutes?

You: Sure thing Baku!

You look up at the DekuSquad. You show Izuku your most recent text from Bakugo /The one above/ and he tells you to go he will tell the other why you left.

You run to the Sakura tree on school grounds.

You see him sitting there. Waiting for you. You walk up to him. When he looks at you and you tilt your head almost as if asking what he wanted. 

He waits for a minute contemplating on telling/asking you or not. 

He took a deep breath and blurted out that he liked you. You smiled and told him that you liked him too. He asked for your consent first but then when you allowed him he kissed you like he waited his entire life to. 

After a few seconds he pulled back and you were both smiling. You hugged him. He picked you up and ran into the building. He went to the classroom. Some classmates were still in there talking to each other. They looked up when Bakugo ran into the classroom. You heard a few 'ooos' from the GirlSquad and DekuSquad. You would have a face as bright as a cherry. 

You be asked to put down and he wouldn't let that happen. 

He would look at everyone in the classroom at the time and he would make it clear he was yours and you were his. He also made sure that everyone knew if they touched you they were dead. Especially Mineta.

/time skip to the next morning/

You woke up feeling really happy. You got out of bed yawning. You picked up your U.A uniform and changed quickly.

You walked into Bakugo's room after knocking. You ruffled his hair when you saw him. You then heard him say it was time for school. 

You both hurried out of the house and to U.A.

You both got to class barely making it on time. After the bell rang for class to start Mr. Aizawa starts talking. Then just says to do whatever. Just don't leave the classroom and don't wake him up.

Bakugo tells everyone that wasn't there yesterday that you are his and his alone. Nobody else. 

You just put in head phones and play your favorite song. You start to sketch Bakugo. After a little while Momo comes over and taps on your shoulder. You take out the earbuds and ask her what was up. 

She basically just asked what you were doing. You showed her the very detailed sketch and told her listening to music. She said that the drawing was nice and that she would be on her way. You exchanged smiles as she started to leave.

~1004 words. I am finally finished this book. Sorry it took so long to update this chapter. I clearly have no updating schedule. I have wanted to finish this book for the longest time but could never figure out how to end it off. I thought of this so I typed it up. Thanks for reading my story it means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe everyone!~