Chapter 10~

~We are in the double digits of chapters! And I know that the picture isn't My Hero Academia but I found it cute and I'm finishing the Haikyuu anime so I decided to put it here. ANYWAYS enjoy the chapter!~

"Omg Izzy you got into U.A!!" Izuku says extremely happily. 

"I know I know!" you say with a shocked face.

"Lets go get the supplies you need Isabelle." Bakugo says with a small smile.

"Okay. Would you like to come too Uraraka and Izu?" You say coming out of shock and smiling.

"Sure" Both Izuku and Uraraka say.

"lets go we can walk there it's not too far!" You say before running upstairs to get your wallet.

You grab your wallet from the nightstand knowing your mom put thousands of dollars on your card to get supplies for U.A. You go back downstairs to see everyone waiting for you. With you wallet and phone in your pocket you left your house with Bakugo, Izuku, and Uraraka following. 

/time skip to getting to the mall/

"Okay we are here! Where to first?" You say. Bakugo takes the list of supplies you need and points to your uniform. 

"Okay then!" You say while leading the four of you to the uniform shop. You get sized for a uniform then they give you your personally sized uniform. 

You go and get some random things like notebooks, paper, pencils, folders, and a backpack.

You check each item off your list as you get it. You have one last thing to get. FOOD!

"Hey anybody hungry? My treat!" You say with a huge smile.

"Yes!" Uraraka, Bakugo, and Izuku all say simultaneously.

"Lets goooo!" You say about to start running to the food court. Right before you sprint Bakugo grabs your wrist knowing you too well not to run. You grumble and shake him off. You walk beside Bakugo. Uraraka and Izuku on your opposite side.  You smile thinking of being able to practice volleyball after the mall trip.

You, Bakugo, Izuku, and Uraraka make it to the food court and all decide on F/FS (favorite food stand.) You smile and walk up to order. Then they each order their choice of food. You pay with the card your mom loaded with money.

You all take your foods and go outside to eat at a picnic table. You each take a seat. One side is you and Bakugo. Across from you is Izuku and across from Bakugo is Uraraka. You all start eating. Between bites you keep a steady conversation between everyone. You keep saying how you know that everyone is going to make it in and how you hope that you will all be in the same class. Everyone is also congratulating you for getting in. 

Izuku got a text from Inko (Izuku's mom) saying that a letter from U.A came in the mail with his name on it. He told everyone he would facetime them when he got home so they could all see if he got in or not together.

He then said his goodbyes and everyone said goodbye back to him. Then Uraraka left leaving you and Bakugo alone. You said "Your letter probably came in the mail. So can I drop off my stuff at home then go to your house with you to see if you got in??" "Sure Izzy." Bakugo said with a smile and light blush. 

You and Bakugo ran back to your home but it was mostly you running and Bakugo trying to catch up since you had much more stamina then him. So you would have to stop often for Bakugo to catch up. You finally got to you house. You ran up to your bedroom and put your stuff on your bed to unpack later. 

You ran back downstairs with your phone. You got a text from Izuku in the group chat saying that he is home now and will wait for everyone to be ready to facetime. You texted back saying you and Bakugo were almost at his house then will be able to facetime.

You run outside where Bakugo was waiting and stopped when next to him. You caught your breath from all the running you've been doing. Once you caught your breath you take off running to Bakugo's house. For once he was able to run as fast as you so he was by your side running all the way to his house.

Once at his house he checked the mail. Only to see the very much expected letter from U.A school. You ran up to the front door with him and he unlocked the door. You both went to his room then you texted the group chat.

You: Hey me and Bakugo are ready to facetime. You guys ready?

🍭 🎀 𝒰𝓇𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓀𝒶 🎀 🍭: Yep! I am ready and I got my letter!

𝕀𝕫𝕦: I've been ready and I have my letter!

You: Bakugo has his as well!

Incoming facetime from 𝕀𝕫𝕦

"Hey guys!" Izu says with a huge smile. "Hey Izu!" You say while setting up your phone so that both you and Bakugo were visible. You smiled as Uraraka said hello as well. You then asked who should open their letter first. It was decided that Izu would. So he opened his letter and a disk fell out. 

After the disk landed on his desk a hologram of All Might appeared telling him he made it into U.A /same as the anime I am not going to type all that though/ "You will be placed in class 1-A! Welcome to your hero academia!" The All Might hologram says. You squeal happily knowing that you and Izuku will be in the same class. 

Izuku knew that happy squeal was also saying congrats to him. Uraraka and Bakugo both said congrats. Uraraka asked if she could go next. Bakugo said "Sure thing." You smiled to yourself at Bakugo being so nice. Uraraka opened her letter. Just like the other two a disk fell out. She was sitting on her bed with her phone resting against the headrest of her bed. So when the disk landed on her bed the All Might hologram appears once again.

Once again you all hear "You will be placed in class 1-A! Welcome to your hero academia!" come from the hologram. You, Bakugo, and Izuku all say congratulations and then last but not least Bakugo was going to open his letter. Without even looking at Bakugo you could tell that he was panicking. Without thinking you reached over and hugged Bakugo tightly. After a few seconds you could hear Izuku and Uraraka saying 'awww' from the facetime. You were blushing as you let go of Bakugo.

You could also tell that Bakugo was much much calmer after the hug. He ripped open the letter. Just like all the others a disk fell out and unto the floor.

~1150 words! The length I wish I could make all the chapters! Anyways just like all the other chapters. I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you will continue to read my story!~