Chapter 17~

You woke up to Bakugo sitting up. You opened your eyes and sat up as well. You yawned quietly and stretched. You got off the bed and stood up. You smiled at Bakugo and whispered you were going to go make some breakfast for everyone with Mitsuki. Mitsuki tended to favor you over Bakugo and would always make breakfast for you when you had come over.

You grabbed a change of clothes from your room. /since you moved in with the Bakugo's they gave you your own room even though you stayed with Katsuki a lot./ You locked your bedroom door and then showed in your bathroom and then changed quickly.

You then did everything in your room to get ready for the day. You smiled in the mirror then left your room. When passing by you looked into Bakugo's room. You see that he fell asleep again and Kirishima and Denki are also still asleep. You quietly shut the door and go downstairs. You go into the kitchen to see nobody there. You shrug and pull out things to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. 

You smile and start to make the breakfast foods. You are just finishing up the bacon as the three boys come downstairs all yawning and stretching they ask what smells so good. They walk into the kitchen and see you covered in flour but just placing the last bit of food on the counter. 

You see all three boys smile. You turn away to get drinks and you hear Denki and Kirishima ask Bakugo if he was blushing then you hear Bakugo say "no you damn extras I'm not blushing!!" 

You smiled to yourself as you set the drinks on the counter. You grabbed some glasses from a cabinet then poured the drinks into the glasses. 

You grabbed Denki and Kirishima's glasses and gave it to them. You then got Bakugos and yours. You gave Bakugo his then put your where you were going to sit. You then went back into the kitchen and grabbed the plates of food. You put all the plates on a tray and walked to the table. 

You put out all the food and then see the boys sitting at their seats with you and Bakugo sitting next to each other then across from you Denki and across from Bakugo being Kirishima.

You smile as everyone including you starts taking whatever food they desired. You all finishing pretty fast. You all put your plates and glasses in the sink then ran to Bakugo's room. When in his bedroom you all sat on the ground and planned what to do that day since it was finally Saturday.

You all decided to go to the arcade. You looked over at Bakugo and smiled because Kirishima suggested you guys go to your and Bakugo's favorite arcade. 

You smiled then semi yelled "HELL YEAH!"

It shocked Kirishima and Denki. But they smiled and both of them stood up. Denki held out his hand to you and Kirishima held out his hand to Bakugo. You both took the others hand and stood up. You grabbed your wallet and phone from your room and slipped them in your pocket. Then you left the room and went downstairs. 

You went to Mitsuki. You gave her a hug and then told her that the four of you guys planned on going to the arcade. She smiled, hugged you back, and then said okay and be safe.

You ran back upstairs and told the three boys to hurry up. They each grabbed their wallets and phones and put them in each of their pockets. 

Denki raced you to the front porch. /if you remembered from chapters ago that you played volleyball so you can run quite fast./ Safe to say you won the race. Kirishima and Bakugo also came running down the stairs. Then the four of you started walking to the arcade. 

About 2.5 minutes into the walk you pulled out your phone and started to play the playlist you made of songs that the four of you all liked. You all continued walking but now you were all singing your favorite songs. You smiled and paused the music once you all got to the arcade. You walked into the building to see black lights and neon paint looking substance dried on the floor. /kinda like the picture at the top/

You all went up to the counter to buy cards. Bakugo decided to be nice and buy everyone cards. 2.5 hours each. He just payed the guy and took the cards. He gave everyone one of the four cards. You smiled and thanked Bakugo. Then Denki and Kirishima both said "thanks Bakubro!"

You all ran around the arcade and played games and all that.

/after the 2.5 hours/ 

You yawned and stretched. Kirishima and Bakugo came up to you. They started telling you how they couldn't find Denki. Not even a minute later Denki comes running around the corner yelling that he found All Might. You being a huge All Might fan screamed "WHERE?!" Denki grabbed your hand dragging you with him and he brought you to a stage like area where All Might was talking to fans.

You four being his students went to the front of the crowd and got All Might's attention. You waved at him and said hello. He brought the four of you on stage to sing a song. He knew that together you all sounded amazing when singing.

He started playing the U.A anthem. Almost everyone knew that song. You, Bakugo, Denki, and Kirishima all started singing then the crowd joined in. You smiled while singing. Soon enough the song finished and the four of you got off the stage. You said bye to All Might and the other three waved goodbye. 

You all left the arcade with smiles on your faces. Even Bakugo had a small smile. 

You all went back to Bakugo's house. When you got their you all went to Bakugo's room and chilled. You, Kirishima, and Denki all started to play minecraft. The three of you played for hours. Finally you looked at the time. You told all the boys you were gonna go get food. 

Turns out Mitsuki ordered pizzas and just as you said you were gonna get food she knocked on Bakugo's bedroom door. You opened the door and Mitsuki handed you the pizza. 

You took it and said your thanks. She left so you shut the door. You all ate the pizza. You then played Minecraft a bit more. About 2 hours you saved and quit. You then climbed onto the bed, curled up to Bakugo, and then fell asleep.

~1111 words. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for taking so long to update. Thanks for reading and stay safe!~