Chapter 12~

The next morning you woke up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around you. You quickly realized the arms belonged to Bakugo. You leaned back into the arms. You quickly fell back asleep.

After a hour Bakugo woke up. He noticed what he was doing. He slowly got leaving you there to sleep. He grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. He started the water for his shower. You woke up to the sound of the shower. 

You sat up in bed. You stood up and grabbed your switch. You laid back down on the bed and started playing games. You smiled as you got a amazing thing in your game. Bakugo came out of the bathroom in a new outfit. 

He walked over to the bed. He laid down in the bed behind you /you were laying on your side./ He wrapped his arms around you. You smiled as you saved your game. You put your switch down and turned over to face Bakugo. You looked right into his red volcanic eyes. You smiled and hugged him tightly. You got up quickly as you realized that you should shower. 

You grabbed a towel. You ran into Bakugo's closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie. You then ran into the bathroom before Bakugo could say anything. You turned on the warm water and took off your clothes. You hopped into the warm water and bathed. 

/time skip brought to you by the shower/

You just got changed into brand new clothes. You ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed. You clung onto Bakugo. You were attached to his back like a koala. He stood up and walked downstairs. Mitsuki peeked her head out of the kitchen to see who came downstairs. She couldn't help but say 'aww' to the sight of you clinging to Bakugo.

You opened your eyes when you heard 'aww.' You looked up to see Mitsuki taking a picture of you and Bakugo. You smiled slightly for the picture. Once Mitsuki put away her phone you clung even tighter to Bakugo. You smiled into the crook of his neck. You breathed in the caramel scent. You felt content and safe with Bakugo. 

You were carried out and all the way to the mall. You got off of Bakugo's back after hearing Izuku and Uraraka say aww. You stood next to Bakugo as Izuku and Uraraka walked up to you and Bakugo. You guys all met back up at the mall to get the rest of the supplies for Bakugo, Izuku, and Uraraka. You took Uraraka's measurements and Izuku's measurements. You got their custom sized uniforms while Bakugo got his. 

You met back up with Izuku and Uraraka at the stationary store. They were just leaving with 3 reams of paper. One for Bakugo, one for Izuku, and one for Uraraka. 

Bakugo took one thing of paper from Izuku while you gave Uraraka her uniform. You gave Izuku his uniform after Uraraka took her paper from Izuku.

The three of them had all the things they needed. You invited the three of them to your house to have a mini celebration for all of you guys getting into U.A!

They all agree so you guys decided to meet up at 2. It was 12:30 when you guys decided this. 

You and Bakugo spilt away from Uraraka and Izuku. You both went to your house to decorate /your basically Momo but your own quirk and your own appearance./  You went into the storage and pulled out tons of random decorations you had. 

After setting up all the decorations you checked the time.

1:30 pm.

'WellI guess it wouldn't hurt to make some food for everyone' You thought to yourself.

You went into the kitchen and pulled out supplies to make snacks and other food items.

After 15 minutes you had tons of food and snacks ready for everyone you went and put it in the dining room on the table. You called Bakugo down from his "room." 

"C'mon Baku! They are going to be here soon!" You call up the stairs. You hear him grumble then shut "his bedroom" door and walk towards the stairs. With that you go and get some drink types so Uraraka could chose because you already knew Izuku's preferred drink.

You got your drink, Bakugo's drink, and Izuku's drink and put them all in the fridge. You got choices for Uraraka. You then checked the time.

1:55 pm

'They will be here in 5 minutes' you think to yourself. You hear Bakugo just coming downstairs. You go to the front door to wait for your friends. 

Right on time at 2 pm then knock on the door. You open it wide and see Uraraka and Izuku. You invite them inside and shut the door behind them. You play some music and go up to Uraraka. You bring her into the kitchen so she could pick a drink. She just chose water. You gave her a glass of water then got Izuku and Bakugo's drinks.

~847 words! I am so sorry for not updating in forever. I have said it before but I started in person school today! I know I kept saying 'it should be out later' but it never was! I am so so so sorry! I also left the chapter slightly unfinished but whatever I wanted to update it for you guys! AGAIN I AM SO SO SO SORRY!~