Chapter 3~

Bakugo gets dressed while you wait outside his bedroom door. He finishes getting dressed then walks out of his room and both you and Bakugo walk down the stairs together going to eat breakfast.

You two get downstairs and there is pancakes on the table and orange juice in glasses wait for you guys.

You and Bakugo eat quickly. After eating you put your dishes in the sink. He does the same with his dishes.

You both go back to his room and then you sit on the floor and go to pick up your switch but he grabs your hand. You look at Bakugo with a confused look on your face. 

He pulls you up onto the bed and then goes on his phone. You get your switch and start playing games.  

After about a half hour. "Baku?" you say looking over at Bakugo. 

"Yes Izzy?" 

You put on a hoodie and your shoes. You tell Bakugo to get some shoes and a hoodie if he wants it. He gets on shoes then puts on a pure black hoodie. 

You pull his hand and take him outside then you both walk to a cafe together. You guys both made it to a small cafe with a soft vibe to it. You both walk in and order lunch food. You pay for it since you dragged him to the cafe. You guys go sit down at a table and you say "Bakuuu~"

"Oh dear lord someone help me-" He says quietly. 

"So! What if we went to the arcade? We can play games all day!!" You say with a huge smile and a light blush to your face.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to the arcade" He says looking out the window.

/don't hate on me ik this isn't how Bakugo would respond but this is kinda like a soft Bakugo story ig/

"Okay let's finish eating so we can go!!" You say with a sparkle in your eyes.

After you both finish eating you go to the nearby arcade and walk inside. 

"Hello! Two three hour gameplay passes please!" You say super cheerfully. 

"Okay coming right up ma'am" The worker says.

"Are you excited Baku?" You say practically shaking with excitement. 

"Yeah yeah I am now calm down Izzy." He says laughing a little bit.

~Time skip brought to you by a lazy writer~

You walk out of the arcade with prizes. You look at Bakugo with a huge smile on your face as you walk.

"Okay let's go back to your house now Baku!" 

"Yeah sure thing Izzy" 

You guys talk while walking back to Bakugo's house. 

After about 10 minutes you make it to his house. You both walk in then go to Bakugo's room. 

You sit on the bed and look and Bakugo.

You grab your phone and text Izu.

                                                                                        8:30 pm

You: Hey Izu

Izu: Hi Izzy!!

You: What are you doing Izu?

                                                                                               Izu: Nothing much. How  about you?

You: Oh just hanging out with Bakugo.

                                                                                              Izu: Oh well that's cool.. I have to
go I'm being called down for dinner.

You: Oh okay.. Well enjoy your dinner Izu!.

                                                                                              Izu: Thanks Izzy.... Have fun with Kacchan...

You put down your phone and sigh feeling like you upset Midoriya.

"Who were you texting Izzy?" Bakugo asks suddenly making you jump then fall off the bed.

"Oww.." You say kinda quietly.

"You okay Izzy?" He asks while lending you a hand to get up.

"Yeah I'm okay and I was texting Izu but i think I upset him."

"Ew why were you texting the damn nerd??"

"Hey!!! He is one of my bestfriends you know that Baku!"

"Fine fine.."

~601 words This is short I don't really like it that much but I'll try to make the next ones a bit longer. Also I'm I am so sorry this came out later then I wanted!! I might not be able to post as much now because I got my phone taken away so I have to post on my laptop and I'm only supposed to use my laptop for school work :( Again I am super sorry~