Chapter 14~

You woke up to your alarm beeping a lot. You set your alarm a little early incase you slept in. Now what are you going to do with the extra time?

'Hmm I'm going to see if Baku or Izu are up yet.' You thought to yourself.

Bakugo, Izuku, and Isabelle gc

You: Hey you guys up yet?

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: I am. Why are you up so early I
thought you liked to sleep in Izzy.

𝕀𝕫𝕦:I'm up but I can't wait for our first
day in Class 1-A!

You: Me too Izu. What if we all got ready and met up before school?

Ⓑⓐⓚⓤ: Doesn't sound too bad.
I'll go get ready now.

𝕀𝕫𝕦: I'll also go. I'm gonna go get
ready. 

'Okay. Now I have to get up and get ready' you think to yourself. 

After 5-ish minutes of procrastinating you finally got up and went into your bathroom. You had your U.A uniform in hand. You turned on the water from outside the shower and then started to take off your clothes putting them all in a pile on the floor. You felt the water for the temp. It was warm so you stepped in.

You bathed super quickly. You then dried off and put on your uniform. You looked in the mirror and brushed you hair. You then did (favorite hairstyle) in your hair. You liked the way you looked so you then grabbed your backpack and made sure you had everything. You also had a mini backpack with your phone, switch, chargers, water bottle, and your wallet. 

After checking once more to make sure you had everything you went downstairs and made a note telling your mom that your left for school early since you were meeting up with Izuku and Bakugo.

You left your house and went to the park where you guys decided to meet. You saw neither boy at the bench you would all sit at so you went over and sat down. You heard someone shout your name. You looked over your shoulder and saw Izuku and Bakugo running up to you. 

You hugged both of them at the same time. You let go soon after. You jumped a bit staying in the same spot. They could both tell you were excited. 

"Hey Izzy want to get ice cream before school?" Izuku asks

"I'll treat" Bakugo says

"Okay!" You say will a smile. 

Bakugo led the way to your favorite ice cream place. Although it was a good distance away you all had time to kill before school. You were confused at first because you past a ice cream shop already. You just followed Bakugo until you saw your favorite ice cream shop. 

Your eyes lit up. You run up behind Bakugo and jump onto his back. You hugged him from behind. You then jumped down and ran over to Izuku and gave him a hug.

You then ran into the ice cream shop with Izuku and Bakugo right behind you. You got your favorite flavor and somehow without Bakugo and Izuku noticing you gave the person your credit card so you paid for all three of you guys. Bakugo and Izuku get their flavors and when Bakugo goes up to pay the cashier says that you already paid. Bakugo got slightly upset since he wanted to treat you.

You brought the both of the boys back outside since you all have your ice creams. You three started to walk in the park. You all ate your ice cream, talked, and walked in the park. You didn't notice but the three of you guys made it to U.A while walking and talking.