Chapter 16~

The next morning you woke up. Bakugo had already been up. You opened your eyes and screamed not knowing where you were. Bakugo came running in when he heard your scream. You saw him and then you remember all that happened yesterday. You jumped up, ran to Bakugo, hugged him, and cried.

After he calmed you down. He suggested you take a quick shower and changed into the uniform for school. You agreed so you grabbed one of your uniforms /you had some spares/ and went into the bathroom.

You bathed quickly and then changed into your uniform. You went back into his room. There was a basket to put your dirty clothes so you didn't have to pile them on the floor. You threw your dirty clothes into the basket and grabbed your school backpack. You made sure all your school books were in your bag and went downstairs. 

Apparently while you showered he made you breakfast. You went into the kitchen and he handed you a plate with food on it. He told you to go sit and eat. You went and sat down then he brought his own plate of food into the dining room. He sat down next to you and starting eating his own breakfast.

You started eating yours. Once you both finished your breakfasts Bakugo took your plates. He put them in the sink then yelled to his mom that the both of you wee going to go to school. Mitsuki yelled back an okay. 

You guys both left and started to walk to U.A. Bakugo kept making you laugh. In fact he made it his goal to make you laugh since you have been upset about your parents. 

Before you knew it you guys were at U.A. You both walked into the school. You grabbed Bakugo's hand and ran to class 1-A. When you got to the door of class 1-A you let Bakugo catch his breath before going in. After a few minutes Bakugo caught his breath and he opened the door to class  1-A for you.

You walked in with Bakugo following. You sat in your seat along with Bakugo sitting in his seat. Everyone in the class was informed on what had happened yesterday. Here and there a classmate would say sorry for your loss or something like that but other then that it was a normal day.

You had training in Mr. Aizawa's class. "I WILL COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" you hear someone yell then you see All Might run into the classroom. You couldn't stop smiling. You took out a notebook just like Izuku's and starting taking a few more notes on All Might but in teacher form.

After he explained what you guys were doing he said to meet at ground beta. You all said okay then he clicked some kind of button and something on the wall started opening. You saw some crates it looked like? You heard All Might say it was your hero costumes.

You squealed and ran to get yours. You went back to your desk and looked in the crate. It was just like what you asked for. You couldn't stop smiling. You and the other girls went into the female changing rooms and changed into your hero costumes. Meanwhile the boys went into the male changing rooms and everyone was changing into their hero costumes.

You stepped out of the changing room in your hero costume. /just imagine whatever hero costume you want/ You ran over to Bakugo when you saw him leave the boys changing room. You saw he had on the grenade like things on his hands/wrists. You asked him about them.

"Hey Baku. What are those?" when you asked you pointed to the grenade looking things.

"Oh these are something to store the nitroglycerin like sweat I create. If I collect enough nitroglycerin I can make a huge blast." he says with an evil grin on his face. 

You hug him and wish him good luck. You then run out with most of the girls to ground beta. When you see ground beta you just want to explore all the buildings. But you know you can't do that so you wait with most of the girls. Slowly a few of the boys show up. Then the rest of the girls. Soon almost all the boys are there besides one. Izuku. You hear someone running out and you look up to see Izuku running out saying that he was here.

/skip to after the training at ground beta/

you walk back to the changing rooms exhausted.  You get changed into your regular clothes. You yawn and walk out of the changing room. 

You lean against the wall waiting for Bakugo to leave the boys changing room. You wait there for a few minutes then you see Bakugo leave the changing room with Denki and Kirishima.

Bakugo could tell you were tired so he picked you up and started walking out of U.A with Denki and Kirishima.

When you all got outside you got out of Bakugo's grasp and stood up. You then started to walk up ahead with Denki and Kirishima. You were all laughing and joking. 

When you got to a busy road Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugo pretty much "protected you." On that busy road the cars slowly stopped coming. When there was no more cars a guy was across the street. 

He catcalled you. Bakugo being Bakugo wanted to go kill the guy but instead he picked you up. You clung to him because it wouldn't have been the first time you got catcalled. He then told Denki and Kirishima to get ready to run. All of you made it to Bakugo's house.

When at the front door you got off of Bakugo but you held his hand. You could see Kirishima and Denki whispering just far enough away so you couldn't hear them. The four of you walked into Bakugo's house. You told Bakugo you were going to go help Mitsuki. He said okay then led Kirishima and Denki to his room. 

You went into the kitchen to find out Mitsuki just ordered some pizzas. /or something else you can just order/ You smiled at Mitsuki and said that you go tell the others. 

You went up to Bakugo's room to see Bakugo laying on his bed then Kirishima and Denki playing games. You said Mitsuki ordered pizzas /or whatever you chose/ and then got onto the bed and curled up to Bakugo. 

Before you could stop yourself you feel yourself drifting off to sleep. You fall asleep.

/time skip about 30-45 minutes/

You wake up to a camera flash and the sound of a picture being taken. You sit up to see Denki and Kirishima with their phones in the position that seems like they were taking pictures of you and Bakugo. You got up and softly pushed them off the couch they were on. You grabbed a controller from the table and asked if they wanted to play Minecraft. 

The both of them agreed and they each grabbed a controller. You started a new world then the two of them joined. The three of you built a nice house then you started to fall asleep again. They carefully grabbed your controller. They saved and quit on your account making it save and kick them out too. You fell asleep right next to Bakugo again.

Denki and Kirishima fell asleep together as well. /No this isn't a KiriKami ship just as friends/ You all fell asleep without even having dinner.

~1264 words. I had no clue how to finish the chapter. I wanted to start making you and Bakugo closer. Fluff is coming! And as I said it's not a KiriKami ship. I am going to have this with ShinsoKami ship. If you want a specific ship say it to me somehow and I will try to put it in!~