Chapter 4~

After you and Bakugo had a small argument you both fell asleep /it's summer time so no more school so you stayed at the Bakugo residence a lot/ 

The next morning

*yawn* You look over and see Bakugo looking at you with a glaze over his eyes. You poke his cheek and ask if he is okay. 

"You okay Baku?" you ask with a hint of concern to your voice.

He blinks and seems to fall out of whatever trance he is in. "Yeah im fine"

You sit up and think about how summer is almost over and you, Bakugo, and Izuku all are going to apply for the great school U.A. You grab an outfit of yours and go to the bathroom and change really quick. You brush your hair and put it up in a ponytail. Then you brush your teeth.

You leave the bathroom and you notice that your hoodie is missing. You ask Bakugo if he knows where your hoodie went. He says that Mitsuki probably threw it in the wash. 

"Oh" you say with a small sad look on your face.

He asks if you want a hoodie and you look up and nod your head a bit. He goes to his closet and grabs one of your favorite hoodies that he owns. He handed it to you and said to just keep it.

A smile lit up your face as you jumped up and hugged Bakugo which you haven't done since you were little.

You stopped hugging him and backed away a bit awkwardly. 

He looked at you with his head tilted slightly. He walked up to you and hugged you tightly. You let out a little yelp and hugged him back. 

When you stopped hugging him you stood there for a second in shock.

He looked at you then picked you up and put your on his shoulders. He grabbed his wallet then walked downstairs. 

Mitsuki saw you on Bakugo's shoulders and said "Is she your girlfriend now?"

Your face flushed red and you hid your face in Bakugo's spiky hair.

You hugged his head /your sitting on his shoulders so you can't hug him but you can hug his head/ 

Bakugo walked outside and you felt the cool air hit you even while you had your face hidden in Bakugo's hair. You looked up after hearing your name.

"Huh?" You ask a bit confused.

"Isabelle!!" You look where you hear your name coming from and you see Deku running up to you and Bakugo.

"Let me off your shoulders" You whisper in Bakugo's ear.

After you get off of Bakugo's shoulders. "Hey Izu what's up?" you ask Deku.

"Nothing much just on my way to see All Might!!!" he says with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Ooo okay go have fun Izu!" You say smiling at Izu and holding Bakugo's hand.

"C'mon Izzy we are gonna be late" Bakugo says after Deku leaves.

"Oh okay Baku but where are we going?.."

"Shh it's a surprise" He says with a smile.

He picks you up and carries you all the way to your favorite ice cream shop. You let out a happy squeak when you see the ice cream shop. Bakugo walks in carrying you. 

He places you down in your favorite booth and goes to order some ice cream. He loads your favorite game on his phone and gives it to you. Then he goes up to the order area and orders both his and your favorite ice cream flavors. He brings the ice cream to your favorite booth and places the ice cream on the table. 

Then he takes his phone back from you and pushes the ice cream he bought you towards you.

"Ooooo my favorite flavor. How did you know Baku?!" you say with a huge smile.

"Izzy. I've known you since we were little. I know a lot and I mean a lot about you Izzy." he says with a small smirk.

"I-is that g-good o-or b-bad." You say looking up while blushing A LOT.

"It's neutral. So it's not good or bad." Bakugo says a small blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"O-okay!" you say and then you start eating your ice cream with a smile.

You both eat your ice cream in silence then when you are both done you get up and walk outside. It's already dark out. You walk with Bakugo towards his house.

You get to his house and you see Mitsuki and say hello and asked if she wanted help with dinner when it was time to make it. She said sure but it wouldn't be for like another hour before she started making dinner /mind you it's like 6pm rn in the story/ So you agree that when it's time to make dinner you would help her. 

After talking with Mitsuki about dinner you go to Bakugo's room.

~816 words. a bit longer than I expected to be honest. Well anyways. Stay safe, I love you all, thanks for reading, and as always I hope you enjoyed the chapter.~